Valentine's day special!

A bit early on greeting you guys but I wanted to give you this because unfortunately I can't send you chocolates🍫

..........

Happy Valentine's day, my friends!!!

Your smile is dazzling, your eyes are sparkling, you have the perfect face and body and as for your personality, it's amazing as it is and you don't need to change because someone told you to or because someone put you down. Whether you have a date or not, I love you regardless so keep that in mind and be sure to hold your head up high because you are loved and adored!!

Okay, I think I've been too cheesy but it's the truth so can't help spit out straight facts, right?

To make you feel even more loved and less lonely, here are some X Reader ships and their headcanons!!

[Y/N] X Emma

🌻Both of them love each other way too much.

🌻[Y/N] worships Emma and calls her a goddess.

🌻They're affectionate and PDA would be a big YES in their relationship.

🌻Kisses on the cheek, lots of them!!

🌻Even though [Y/N] isn't the most active, she can't resist the contagious energy and enthusiasm that Emma oozes, so a date in the amusement park seems fit for them.

🌻For valentine's they make chocolate together for everyone! Wait- can they both even cook?

[Y/N] X Mujika

✨Mujika is the caring and kind one in the relationship, she takes care of you.

✨You love talking the night away with Mujika.

✨They're not much on PDA but hand holding is still prominent.

✨A date in the garden, meadows full of flowers, Mujika will make you a flower crown.

✨The Queen will bestow forehead kisses all the time.

✨She keeps you from entering the kitchen and cooks up chocolate all on her own but believe me they are worth the wait.

[Y/N] X Gillian

🤩Both have too much chaotic energy.

🤩Partners in crime! Very supportive towards each other.

🤩PDA? Do I have to even answer that? The two can't keep their hands off of each other.

🤩Gillian is especially clingy.

🤩Both of them flirt and then they flirt back.

🤩Every place is a dating spot for these two, they don't care about their surroundings either way, hardly can keep their eyes off of each other.

🤩While making chocolates, Gillian does most of the cooking, but she also makes sure that [Y/N] is included and that she is learning at least something from it.

[Y/N] X Oliver

💘The 'Prince Charming' boyfriend will make you feel like you're a princess.

💘Would agree with you on anything! And would do anything for you!

💘PDA? Subtle like hand holding or he would link his arm with yours keeping you close to him.