Blooming Red Peony's Moods

"Oh God, no," [Y/N] mumbled, "Please don't be what I think you might be…" a pain shot through her abdomen.

She was currently walking towards the bathroom, hand balled into a fist as she cussed away at everything, low whispers escaping her lips.

"[Y/N-"

"F*ck off." The quick and sharp reply by the said girl shut the potted plant up.

"What did I do...?" He meekly asked.

"You talked." Violet bluntly answered. "She must be angry at you, boy."

"But-" the boy stuttered, "Why would she be angry at me? I didn't do anything!"

"You're just plain dumb maybe that's what ticked her off." The tomboy shrugged.

Nigel hummed nervously,

"That aside, what's that you're carrying?"

"It's for you guys for when you set out to go find the temple and the golden water." The boy looked down at the box containing masks and robes similar to that demon.

"These are nicely done."

"Thanks!" Gillian yawned as she stepped out of one of the rooms and into the hallway.

"Gillian! Get back to your bed!" Nigel put the box in Violet's arms and walked over to the blonde across the hallway "Get some rest already! You worked nonstop on those costumes for the last week and you did great, so go to bed!"

"But it's 9 in the morning now-"

"You stayed up all night and slept an hour ago." The potted plant tried to assure Gillian back into her room.

"Hey, what am I supposed to do with these?" The purple haired girl asked as she stared at the box in her hand.

"Sorry, just deliver them to Gilda, please." He pushed the blonde that had been mumbling some incoherent words in her half asleep state, "I have to keep an eye on this girl for a while and make sure she gets her sleep."

"I love you, [Y/N], ditch that emo, please…"

The boy raised an eyebrow at the quiet sentence that he made out of the many mutters of his friend, "Must be something to be in a love triangle or pentagon or is it a hexagon…?"

"Honestly, I've lost count." Violet shrugged as she walked to find the olive haired girl.

"God! [Y/N] has too many love interests!" Nigel commented before gasping as he noticed Gillian drooling in her sleep, "Ugh, not on my shoulder!"

Violet, who had left her companion to deal with the blonde girl was making her way over to the younger spectacle beauty though her head was still full of thought about a certain h/c haired girl, "She needs to stop bewitching everyone with her… honestly, I don't know what's so lovable about her but… she's got good intentions, I guess."

"What are you talking about to yourself, Violet?" Gilda tilted her head, as she greeted the girl that had just now entered the room.

"Ah, Nigel asked to give this to you." The older girl handed the box, "And well, I was just thinking about [Y/N]."

"Don't tell me," the young girl gasped, "You like [Y/-"

"NO!" The girl retorted with a dash of pink dusted on her cheeks.

"You answered a little too early, don't you think?" Zack laughed from across the room.

"Don't you have better things to do? I don't know, like falling into a ditch and dying or something along those lines." She glared at him.