Training H*ll [Part 1]

"[Y/N], WAKE UP!!!" Yvette pleaded, desperation evident in her voice.

"Five more... years..." the sleepyhead groaned in her bed.

"It's already noon!" The little girl informed her.

"Sunshine and her troupe, which might I add also includes your future boyfriend, has already left!!" Gillian added.

But the idiot only hummed peacefully, much in contrast to the frustrated state of the other two girls. "Perfect..."

"They LEFT! And you MISSED the chance to see them off!"

"More importantly, you lost your chance to set things straight with Ray!!" The blonde complained.

"But I don't want to deal with that relationship sh*t just now, let it be the way it is until he comes back, I'll sort my sh*t out after that." She sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes in an attempt to get them to open up. "But before that, I need to calm Yuugo down. He's acting as if his whole world has crumbled down just because I've got a boy that I like."

"I think that ain't happening," the girlfriend commented.

"Why exactly?"

"Because Yuugo will be here to drag you to the training hall any minute now!!!!" The little ravenette urged the girl. "You have to wake up NOW!!"

"Training...?" She burbled.

"In h*ll." Gillian added, shivering at the memory, even though it had barely been 10 minutes since she left the training room after her first training session. "I experienced it firsthand, you know."

"Ah," the girl sighed. "So the day I entered h*ll is here after all. Oh well, peace out then." She closed her eyes and plopped her head back onto the mattress, supposedly succumbing to darkness.

"[Y/-"

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU DISRESPECTFUL CRACKHEAD!?!"

"Oh no-"

[Y/N]'s eyes shot open as she sprang up to sit straight, the sudden loud noise automatically activating her survival reflex, a prize earned in exchange for going to Goldy Pond and making it out of there alive- barely.

"Rise and shine, mothershucker! We're gonna have one heck of a training session to whip your lazy *ss into shape!"

"Huh-?!" But before she could even comprehend what was said by the adult, she was already way above the ground. "PUT ME DOWN, YUUGO!!!"

"Okay!" He let go of her and the girl landed on her butt, groaning in pain. "Be at the training hall in 15 minutes, and I'm being generous."

"That's still too little-"

"The clock is ticking," the man strode towards the door. "If you're late, you'll pay."

"Yuugo, you-" Gillian roared. "How could you hurt my cupcake?! Get back here!" She followed the old geezer to put him in his place, but not before kissing her girlfriend on the cheek. "Hon, I don't know what happens if you're late, but it surely won't be pleasant so you must hurry. But don't forget to have a little bit of light breakfast, okay? And remember, I love you!"

"Love you too," [Y/N] smiled in response. 'Well, Ray didn't actually say anything about our relationship, so I'm technically still Gillian's, so hush.'

And with that the door slammed shut. "Are you okay?!" Yvette hurried over to her master, full of worries about her wellbeing. "You didn't get hurt-"

"I think my buttocks really were deformed, but apart from that, I'm fine." [Y/N] ruffled the girl's hair.

"Uh-" the ravenette's face only showed even more concern at hearing her answer.