We can do this!

"Damn it!" Norman said as he punched the tree trunk "This is bad. Another Demon minion. Plus she's living in an inconvenient spot." he continued to beat himself up over the fact that he couldn't figure out what Mama was planning to do.

[Y/N] finally came over to the tree and heard him calling himself pathetic.

"All the chores were hints and yet you couldn't conclude that Mama was about to bring an adult in the house which could prove to be a great threat to our escape. The answer was right in front of you and you just looked away from it." [Y/N] said and the trio's attention turned to her

"[Y/N]-" Emma was cut off by [Y/N] who walked up to Norman

"Yes, you seem pathetic at this moment."

"Ray, help me stop [Y/N-" Emma was again cut off by [Y/N]

"You could go around and keep beating yourself up and then maybe Krone will just go back." she said as sarcasm was pretty much evident in her voice.

"It's not about preventing it. She gave me all those clues yet--" Norman started but was cut off by the girl

"So what? If you had figured it out, what you would've done? Were you gonna make us escape yesterday with the no idea about the tracker's position or a plan to begin with and possibly get everyone killed in the process because we still don't know what the outside even looks like?" [Y/N] asked as her friends were surprised by her bluntness "Tell me, Norman, what could've possibly changed if only you had figured it out?"

Silence...

[Y/N] has always been joking around but seemed reserved at the same time and she could be blunt when it came down to serious business and facts but this part of her was never shown too much due to the fact that there never were many such conversations to begin with at the peaceful Gracefield house. Though there were moment when she would unintentionally say something that would be disturbing or offending for the kids who loved to read fairytales

[Y/N] knew that she had made the situation a bit... OK A LOT uncomfortable and she just couldn't take the tension which apparently she had created.

"C'mon, Mr. Know-it-all over there couldn't figure it out either." she pointed to the ravenette and then pointed to herself "I didn't either and we all know that there was no chance Emma could've figured it out."

"HeY-!!" Emma was about to retort but then heard a chuckle erupt from the albino which made her stop and forget about the insult thrown at her because thanks to that, her albino friend had finally stopped beating himself up over and over.

"She must've done this in order to make us feel down which she almost did to you." [Y/N] said

"Yeah, you're right, she must've been going for that... 'I'm way better at strategy than you' 'I see right through you' 'Give up.' If she dangled hints in front of us, that was what she wanted to show off. We don't have to play by her rules. In the end, if we escape... it's our win." Ray said as [Y/N] nodded along "Crying will only satisfy the enemy. We should actually be happy about this."

"Huh?" Emma hummed in confusion

"We have more sources of information. We needed more information so this situation isn't that bad." Ray smirked

This isn't over yet!

.

.

.

The four ran to the forest and discussed the origins of the new members of their family.

"Oh! That's why...!" [Y/N] mumbled

"Hm?" Emma tilted her head in confusion

"Hey, guys didn't you think Mama is acting weird for someone who should be aiming to find out who knows the secret?" [Y/N] asked the trio who looked at her in disbelief.