I can't see it...

{A/N: This chapter may depress some people, but I thought that this is the realistic approach and mind set of any person in such situation... just an early warning.}

It was night now and [Y/N] was wandering through the halls before watching Ray and Norman enter the boy's room... 'Hm... Norman must be about to confront Ray... Well, I could listen to them talk, the clash of two super geniuses will be so interesting and I'm curious about how Norman would deduce that Ray is the spy, so... it won't hurt to listen to them, right?' she thought to herself before stealthily walking over to the door and sitting right beside it with her sketchbook in her hand and the pencil scribbling down on the paper as she listen to the boys talk.

Through out the conversation, she was on her toes, it was just that intense. Norman's absolute deducing skills and Ray's fickleness was making her heart beat faster. This psychological battle was more than enough to keep her entertained.

She knew that having Ray on their side was absolutely necessary but he won't give in to the idea of taking everyone outside and that was the only problem. No matter how many times she tried to convince him, it was useless because she herself didn't believe that everyone can escape this dreadful truth. But what could she do? She was the same as Norman when it came down to this particular topic, whenever she thought of this topic, she always was reminded of how determined Emma was and a sad smile always made it's way up to her lips as the thought came across her mind 'The thing we are trying to achieve is impossible and yet, we're still going on with it...'

.

.

She heard foot step her way, she got up quickly and hid behind the corner, she saw Ray walk out and then he went down the stairs while she heaved a sigh, walking out of her hiding place, she walked into the room where Norman was currently.

"[Y/N]..." he muttered

"Congrats! You have identified the spy." she cheered

"What should I do now...?"

"Correction, it's we not I. And both of us know well, that it would be difficult to trick Ray..."

"But-"

"That doesn't mean we'll let him have his ways! I live to annoy him and this is just another reason to irritate him so, yes we are going up against Ray!" she proclaimed making the albino smile "Let the war begin!" and the boy nodded along.

'This is gonna be one heck of a ride!'

.

.

.

Next night...

'I feel dizzy... again but I haven't read every book yet...' [Y/N] thought.

She was told by Emma to meet up in their bedroom but [Y/N] thought that with her dizziness, she'll only get them worried over her.

[Y/N], unlike Ray, has always been curious and liked to explore, resulting in her being more outdoorsy than the said boy but this attitude of her restricted her from becoming a bookworm like Ray. Or else Mama would've been suspicious of her. So, she came up with a plan, she would sneak out at night and read books in library. But it wasn't easy with Ray barging into the library sometimes in the middle of night and Mama's surveillance. But this was a secret she wanted to keep to herself.

In the end, her plan didn't provide with enough time and she still had some important books that she wanted read. Books that are useful to be exact, she knew that it was absolutely necessary to learn as much as she can in this period of time. Even Ray hasn't read all the books in the library yet and he used to read books all day long! [Y/N] was surely lagging behind.