Training H*ll [Part 2]

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Here you are witnessing the unholy scream of a member of the Insomaniac species. As the name suggests, these are the types that would be awake when everyone's asleep and have the personality of a maniac.

They have this demented side to them which comes off as weird, and sometimes even scary to other species like Emocyclopse, Sunshinemma, Gildonus (A species that has been newly found after the union of two previously known species, Gildamber and Donbean.) and many more that share a habitat with this one here.

The Insomaniacs are very lazy, and things that seem to be a drag strongly repel their species. For example, responsibilities, taking care of themselves, or just anything to do with life. They are often coined as idiots even though they possess great knowledge but maybe the same cannot be said about wisdom. This species has a very distinct language to themselves which is mainly shared with Emocyclopse and OldgeezerDad.

They have been observed to take interest in an odd activity that the scientists have named 'simping', classifying this one as a 'simp'. Spottings have found out such 'simp' interactions with Mujikademonus, Sunshinemma, Bad*ssGill and even, on rare occasions, Emocyclopse. This same species is also known to 'date' the species called Bad*ssGill, but that seems to have changed due to some kind of interaction between the Insomaniac and the Emocyclopse. Though nothing can be clearly stated at the moment, is what the scientists say.

But let's look at what is happening in the present.

Here we can see three different species. Apparently the only OldgeezerDad in the area is practically being the death of the Insomaniac by making her do splits (or anything that the reader can't do cuz' maybe you can do splits and if you can, I seriously envy you), which her not so flexible *ss cannot achieve.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME OR WHAT?!" The girl wobbled around.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE NOT FLEXIBLE!" The man screeched.

"Now, now, there's no need to-"

"YOU SHUT UP!" Yuugo snapped at the meek Pepe.

'Meek? Have you seen him? He's buff as f*ck!'

Shut up, [Y/N], the guy was just trying to make peace and now he's being scolded. All of this, just because of you.

'Oh yeah,' the girl suddenly realized. "Leave him alone, Dad! You're angry with me, let the innocent one be."

"Okay then." The Dad smiled. "Drop down, [Y/N], and give me 20 pushups."

"You're evil."

"Tell me something I don't know."

"Okay, Hippopotamus' milk is pink, a spider's string of web is stronger than a steel wire of the same diameter, octopus has three hearts and blue blood, sharks are apparently not classified as mammals even though they give birth to their young ones-'' the idiot started spitting out facts, but that was interrupted by a confused Yuugo and Pepe.

"What-?"

"Oh, so you already know this? Then I'll tell you something you really don't know!" She informed the two. 'I really don't want to do those push ups! Better distract this guy from the point and buy myself some time, cuz' damn I'm exhausted!'

"Stop-"

"Ray has a sweet tooth even though he denies it, Don once broke Gilda's glasses and what happened next is still his most terrifying memory, Sherry is jealous of Phil because he always scores better than her, Emma once called me a thot because Ray told her that it meant 'a thoughtful person', Norman once passed out and when Mama asked him a question from the integration part of calculus, he solved it within a few seconds."