You Promised to Me!!

"So, Krone doesn't know that I'm a part of this?" [Y/N] hummed as she walked along with Emma and Norman on their way to meet up with the rest of the squad.

"Yes..." Emma mumbled

"That's good, I mean I'm still clear of Krone's suspicion at least... But that mean I can't interrogate her directly though!" she whined and the two chuckled at her childish behaviour 

They reached the library where Ray, Gilda and Don had been waiting for them. And Gilda being the cute little worrywart she was, tried to stop Emma and Norman but to no avail.

"But it's not guaranteed that she'll tell us the truth." Ray stated the fact

"She'll surely mix in lies here and there but we need information on the outside and she is the only source." [Y/N] mumbled as she rested her fingers under her chin.

"And we can even mislead her." Norman added

"Okay then, since this a straightforward approach and is also at the point where you can't blackmail or threaten her, the best thing to do is keep whatever information you have to yourself, this'll keep her from obtaining any evidence." [Y/N] warned "Remember, words aren't the only way you convey what's in your mind. Posture, body language and expressions on your face, these can give away more than any words."

The two nodded before walking out of the library, on their way to the buff lady.

"Wow... [Y/N] you know so much!" Don said as he swung his hand around [Y/N]'s shoulder in a friendly manner

"No, this is just a fact that everyone knows yet in the end it always get thrown back into the abyss of people's mind. This is basics to human psychology..." she grinned back at him "And don't worry, Gilda! They're intelligent as fu-" she stopped the moment she heard Ray cough, a fake cough actually but the two sweet beans didn't understand. "So, yeah... don't worry, 'kay?" she continued.

Gilda smiled at the girls confidence and maybe even inherited some of it before suggesting "It's getting late we should get to our beds."

"Yeah, I'm tired!" Don added as he leaned on the girl beside her

"That doesn't mean you can lean on me, now get off!" [Y/N] pushed him away as both of them chuckled "Let's go, Gilda."

"Actually, [Y/N], could you help me putting back these books?" Ray asked as he wanted to have a serious talk with the girl after their last interaction in the library.

"Don't be a kid, Ray. You can do that on your own. And it's your mess so you're the one who's gonna clean it." she replied before skipping out of the room with Gilda, Don following the suit right behind the two girls who giggled and chattered along.

She knew she was avoiding a talk with Ray but she just couldn't bring herself to talk to him. This was frustrating yet she seemed to be fine with it at the moment. While Ray on the other hand wanted to know what was racing through her mind and was concerned about the fact that maybe she had same intentions as him or maybe she was considering it a possibility which made shivers run down his spine, the girl's corpse lying on the ground with a flower piercing her heart, the mere thought was enough to make him shudder...

.

.

.

Next morning they went over their plan, the plan to check vicinity

"So, I'll distract Mom while Emma and Norman will climb the wall to check the vicinity. As for Gilda and Don, I want you to stay outside from where you can see the south window on second floor. If I fail to keep Mama distracted, I'll signal you two through it. And [Y/N]-" Ray went over or almost went over the plan before [Y/N] abruptly cut him off