FUN!

5 years old.

"I got buried in the soil,
Then I got a cup of oil,
Then I oiled my hair,
And got two bears!" [Y/N] mumbled out a poem of her own that made no sense whatsoever, walking through the hallways of Grace field house.

"SH*T!" She heard from inside the library. The word didn't seem to make any sense to her, intrigued by the word, she entered the library.

"Hey, Big bro Harley," she smiled "Whatcha doin'?" She sang.

"O-oh, hey, [Y/N]." He whipped his head to look at her. "What brings you here today, should I help you get a book?"

"You just said a word that I don't know, so-"

"What? I was quiet all along."

"It was your voice and that book at your feet implies that when you were taking it out, it slipped out of your hand and fell on your toes and hence you yelped in pain." She concluded "This only means that it's a word to depict your distress! Would you tell me what sh*t means?

"[Y/N]!" Harley jumped in alarm and shoveled her into the library. "You can't say that word out so casually!"

"Why?" She tilted her head, confusion only rising.

"It's a no no word, [Y/N]!" He whisper-yelled.

"If so then why do you use it?"

"U-uh-" he stuttered, not even able to make a good excuse.

"Hm…" she narrowed her eyes at him before turning around, heading to the door, "I'll just tell Mama-"

"No! Don't you dare do that!"

"Then you must spill the beans and for disobeying my wishes, I want you to translate some more words that I've heard from you "F*Ck, bullsh*t-" [Y/N] said out loud a flurry of profanities that he had been using, he couldn't believe it himself, astonished by the sheer amount of them.

"No, there's no way I can tell you the meaning of any of those!" He pleaded "[Y/N], you must not say those words out loud!"

"If that's the case then how and why do you know these words?" She pried him further, milking out as much information as she could.

"Books." He answered, "Not that you'll find them easily."

"If big bro Harley was able to find those books then I won't have too much of a problem"

"HeY- that's rude!"

"Find it in yourself to retort once you can keep me from snitching on you to Mama."

'What is it with this girl always blackmailing me? And why does it have to be me each time?!' he regrets his life decisions. "Why do you even wanna know these words?" He sighs

"So I know which words not to use!"

"Wouldn't it be more efficient if you didn't know these words in the first place?"

"Image this," [Y/N] started, "once I get adopted, I'll get to see the world outside, and there will be so many people that I'll meet," she continued with her rant, "What if I meet someone who speaks those words, and I started using them, thinking that they're just expressions! like you used it just now as an expression to show off how much it hurt your toe the moment the book fell on it." Harley widened his eyes at this, "What if something of this sort were to happen? Wouldn't I need to know what these words are?"

"You got a point there…" he mumbled, funny how this guy was actually one of the top scorers and yet could be fooled by a five year old girl.

Or maybe it was just [Y/N]'s partially manipulative nature that helped her out so many times.