Tease (Part 5)

MERRY CHRISTMAS ☃️🎄 AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

 I KNOW I'M LATE WHEN IT COMES TO WISHING YOU GUYS CHRISTMAS, AND IT'S WAY TOO EARLY TO WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH MY STUPID *SS BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER SHOULD'VE BEEN UPLOADED ON CHRISTMAS ITSELF BUT I PROCRASTINATED THINGS AGAIN- FML- ANYWAYS! I HOPE LIKE THIS CHAPTER 😅

SH*t I left the capslock on again-

[Y/N]'s eyes opened up to witness the darkness around her, everyone sound asleep on their mattresses because it was nighttime and no one really possessed an unhealthy sleep schedule like hers.

'Ah,' the girl sighed, 'of course I was awake for hours since the time Gilda told me off, I can't get myself to sleep at all. But I guess that's to be expected, after all, I am an insomniac.' she thought of sitting up but her body refused to move a muscle, 'oh god, here it is again, the 'I'm not sleepy but the bed's too comfy to leave' when am I ever getting over this?'

Like [Y/N] said, not actually out loud but in her head, she was awake this whole time and it's probably one in the morning or maybe even two? Who knows? All this time she just laid down there and thought.

Not that those thoughts were anything useful or were they?

It was the usual,

'Gillian is really super cool and hot! I wonder how she pulls that off?',

'If I kill that rat here in this world would I be charged for murder? Do they even have laws like that here?',

'Do I ship Sonju and Mujika?',

'what would be the reward for the promise? More importantly, how will we reach the seven walls?',

I wonder the same [Y/N], I really do. Just thinking of ways to torture the readers through that one critical point in manga, no spoilers though.

'I think I ship Mom and Dad together-',

'Would our shelter get found out before we can even reach the human world?',

*Insert sarcastic Toph voice*

OhH, nOo! WhAt A niGhTMarE!!!

'There won't be any casualties from now on, right?',

👀

'Ray looked hot today but he's still got a cute side to him~'

😏👌

'It has been a while since I last talked to Oliver, I better remind him that he'll have to bake cookies for the sleepover that us girls will have once Em, Buttercup and Violet come back from their mission!'

'I didn't want to get to bed so early- WAIT-!' The crackhead sat up abruptly, much opposite to how she wakes up everyday where she's groaning over not wanting to leave the bed. 'Ray snitched on me to Gilda! I'll kill him!'

Kill him because he forced you to sleep in the right sleeping hours? Really?

'Yes.'

Okay, then. I've got my pitchfork and torch lit with F!R3~. DITCH THE WITCH- I mean- DITCH THE EMO!!! KILL THE EMO!!!

'How nice of you, thank you!'

She made sure not to make any noise as she stood up and walked to the room next to the one she was sleeping in, opening and closing the doors quietly, a skill developed over years of sneaking into the library at night.

She tiptoed her way over to Ray's bed where the emo was sleeping, not sure about how soundly he was sleeping but yeah, he seemed to be asleep.

'Yuugo's training put him to sleep, now that's something interesting.' she commented, before shivers run down her spine, 'I'm really scared now, may Mom Lucas be on my side to protect me from that devil of a Yuugo-!'