Plan (Part 1)

{A/N: I'll refer to the demon deity as Him from now onwards.}

"So, [Y/N], what's up with that?" Emma asked, eyeing the board hanging off [Y/N]'s neck.

"Long story short, Ray is treating me like he's my owner and I'm his dog." [Y/N] frowned.

The two were currently having their long awaited date in one of the rooms. Just sitting next to each other with the mattresses they sleep on at night below them. Well, not for [Y/N] maybe, since she had a room to herself until her health improves.

Emma giggled. "Well, it's only for a short while."

"And I already hate it." She mumbled, pouting.

Emma placed a peck on [Y/N]'s forehead before asking, "Does that make it any better?"

[Y/N] blushed before lunging at the ginger head. "Ah~ I can't wait to marry you!" She squealed in delight.

"Then what about Ray?" Emma asked which made the girl immediately back away.

"No. No. No. No! Em, please don't." [Y/N] said. "Just don't. I don't want you to get into that world." Her grip turned firm on Emma's shoulders. 'The world of Ships, Simps, Profanities and many more... Norman will have my head once I die. I can already see him breaking out of heaven (Norman's resting place) and into h*ll ([Y/N]'s resting place) before grabbing some kind of an axe or any weapon and running after me with that gentle yet creepy smile. And I don't like the idea of it.' She sweat dropped.

Emma looked confused. She only wanted to encourage the two friends of hers. And it wasn't that both of them kept it subtle when it came to their feelings. But at the same time both of them are really crazy for pushing down their own feelings so hard and the observant ones know that.

"But-"

"No, Emma, that isn't something you should be worried about." Her grip on the girl's shoulder became tighter by every second.

"Oh-Okay!" Emma stuttered and [Y/N] let go of her shoulder before sighing.

"Good." Then she lightened up again. "Anyways, those clothes you were wearing back at Goldy Pond, they were amazing and colourful just like your personality!"

"Ah, Gillian, Paula, and Sonya made me wear it! They're really sweet!"

"I know, right?! I'm already in love with Gillian!" She squealed.

Emma giggled before making puppy eyes. "Would you abandon me, then?" She kept in the laugh bubbling inside her.

[Y/N] closed in on Emma, staring right in the eyes. "Oh my sweet sweet Emma, I can't live without you because you're my Sunshine."

They kept a loving gaze at each other before bursting into laughter.

"Oh, Em, I missed you so much!" [Y/N] plopped her head onto Emma's lap and looked up at her. "Those Rays were being so mean to me!!" Referring to the one time when Ray and Yuugo were traveling with her to Goldy Pond, of course, with the absence of the lovable ginger head.

"Oh don't you worry, now we won't be apart!" She played with [Y/N]'s hair.

"Yeah!!!" [Y/N] cheered, happy to be with her love.

The two continued their wholesome date. 💖

.

"So, after going through each and every detail, I've come to the conclusion that we're safe, at least for now. But the future might force us to fight humans." [Y/N] announced to the older kids and the adults while the younger ones were fast asleep.