Inevitable Death

"Why did Yuugo ask all of us to gather here?" Pepe wondered.

"Beats me." Violet shrugged.

"He told us to get here on time but he's late himself!" Gillian tapped her feet in irritation about having to wait for the man-child.

"It has to do something with training, right?" The green haired girl observed.

"Yeah come to think of it, he did call us here, to the training room." Don agreed along.

"Well then why Gillian, Oliver, Pepe and I are here?" [Y/N] tilted her head, "We're practically killing machines of this shelter."

"He should be scared of what he's made of us all." Gillian took pride in her and her friends' abilities.

"Listen midgets, I'm going to train you to perfection, y'all got it?" Yuugo entered the room and got straight to the point.

"Huh?" Oliver tried to reason, "But we're more than capable-"

"Of killing people!" The ex girlfriends synced their answer.

"Yeah, I know that and I'm very proud of myself to have made you into such great assassins! Good job, me!" The man patted himself on the back, "You guys are the finest of blades in my shack but what I need from you four is a volunteer or maybe two to help me speed up the other midget's training."

"I volunteer!" Both the weirdo and the handsome albino raised their hands.

"Good, no more questions then." Yuugo shrugged, "As for you two," he pointed at Gillian and Pepe, "You'll continue with your duties." He turned away, leaving the room as quickly as he entered it a few minutes ago. "get your *sses here tomorrow morning, you'll be refined to the best."

"Man, Oliver, you really took my spot on the teaching staff there!" Gillian pouted as if she was angry at the boy.

"I didn't know you wanted to-" feeling guilty the albino was immediately on his heals, ready to catch up with the adult, "I'll ask Yuugo to-"

"I'm just kidding!" The blonde laaughed, "chill out, Oliver! This way I can keep you away from Mom, weaken the bond between you two and become his favourite in the process!"

"Ohhh, wait-WHAT?!"

"I'm joking again, Oliver!"

"Not this again!" Violet complained to the other bunch of kids, "I don't wanna work!"

"Pull yourself together, you'll be fine, Violet." Pepe pep talked the purple head,

"Yeah, we all can agree that since it won't only be Yuugo we'll have some room to breathe." Don agreed, "I bet our friends would be more lenient in our training."

We'll see about that.

"Hey, Ray, call me Sensei from now on!" The weirdo gushed.

"Not calling you that." The boy sharply defined.

"Then how about Senpai!" The crackhead went on with her worthless conversation, "Imagine I'm helping someone, most preferably Emma, and you want my attention to be only yours to exploit, so you try everything to get me to look at you! it will be the classic 'notice me senpai' moment!"

"Still no." The boy had definitely had enough of her sh*t.

"We're glad to make an acquaintance with you two, Sensei/Senpai (whichever you prefer)." Sunshine, Buttercup and beanpole bowed to the two new sensei

"Oh my Phil, this moment is so much bigger than me! I'd like to thank my harem members, my friends and author-"

"You're only encouraging her weird fantasies." The emo warned while the weirdo kept on thanking a bunch of people in the background.