Goodbye...

The girl walked through the hallway once again, entrusting the two with the job of planning Norman's escape... She joined Gilda and Don in making the new rope, something Ray had already asked for.

.

.

.

"Everyone! Norman has been adopted and will leave tomorrow!" The lady announced in the dining hall, taking everyone by shock. They gathered around Norman wishing him luck and  some even crying, not wanting him leave, he was loved by everyone after all...

.

.

.

"Norman, I think you should accompany Em, this is the last time you'll get to eat dinner together, alone with her, right?" [Y/N] said after he finally got away from the swarm of children that had surrounded him for about an hour now.

"But-" Norman started only to get cut off.

"Come on, we can all have many dinners together once we get out of this place but right now, I think you should spend the time left with her..." She smiled gently, just the way he used to smile. "And I'll take care of anyone who opposes this!" She cheered, grinning ear to ear.

"[Y/N]... Thanks..." He said, returning the smile.

.

.

.

Later that night after everyone was asleep, the four met up in the library one last time...

"So, what did you guys wanted to talk about?" [Y/N] hummed as she sat on one of the chairs, Emma sitting beside her and across of Ray while h/c girl was across from Norman.

"We wanted to know how you figured out the truth. For how long have you known about it?" Norman asked

"Oh, you guys wanted to talk about that? But you have to know Ray's story for that." 

"He already told us about it."

"You guys really are ahead of me. Oh well... I found out the truth at the age of 7..." She trailed off before pointing her index finger at a certain boy "And he was the one who told me about it." She told them simply, making the two dart their eyes at Ray while he himself was bewildered.

"Wha-" he started before getting cut off by the girl.

"Don't you remember telling me the truth?" She rested her head on the palm of her hand

"I did but I thought you shrugged it off as a joke."

"Well at the moment it seemed ridiculous but then again, there were so many facts that proved you right..." She said and paused letting them take in the fact before continuing further "Those windows, those books from William Minerva, the wall that seemed so ominous and the gate that seemed so strange in its own way and no letters from our siblings..." She trailed off, closing her eyes "There were so many clues and all I had to do was connect them together. The conclusion always remained the same, the truth Ray told me, this place is a farm and we are the cattle here. All I needed was a reason to observe and when Ray told me about the truth, I just went ahead and found out for myself."

The others were shocked and sorry at the same time about how girl must've been feeling like throughout these years.

"[Y/N]..."

But the girl just shrugged it off with a small yawn that escaped her lips "Excuse me." She muttered "We should all go to sleep now, it's already too late. Em, let me take you to infirmary." She offered, making an excuse to exit this interrogation, knowing what question is to come next, but failed at her attempt nonetheless.