Demon Army.

"Lady Ruminas, I see you have returned. How did it go?"

"Oh, Hinata, well its not an exaggeration if I say it went disastrously well. A new fella joined, and while doing so, killed Clayman in the funniest and most entertaining way possible. Seriously, that guy has no limits when it comes to power."

"E-excuse my rudeness but, who exactly is he?

"Ah, his name is Rimuru, the one who you challenged to a fight before."

Upon hearing so, Hinata's face paled as she remembers the (wo)man she had fought a few days ago.

"You're quite lucky Hinata, if it weren't for that man's benevolence, you wouldn't be here now, talking to me." 

Ruminas's words sinks right into Hinata's heart. She regrets carelessly challenging such an opponent, without heavy preparation, as her master highly evaluates him herself.

"I know what you're thinking, that you regret not preparing for such an opponent, but you know."

Ruminas leans in, close enough that her lips are touching Hinata's ears.

"Everyone I know, including me, including the other demon lords, would be defeated under his overwhelming power."

Although it was a gentle and calm voice. The contents made Hinata shake uncontrollably. She knew from the moment she saw him, that he was no ordinary person. Yet, she dared to attack him.

It was true that she was lucky that the one she challenged was Rimuru, if it were someone else...

She began to think of the possibilities had Rimuru attacked her, and it was... horrifying. 

"Well, in any case, I got him to promise not to kill you. Don't worry, I wont think he'd kill without any reason at all, and besides, there's more to all of this than you think."

"Y-yes... understood, Lady Ruminas."

**

"Man, that was tiring!"

"Good work Lord Rimuru." Shuna said.

"You were really amazing!" Shion shouted.

Amazing? Was she talking about the time when I beat up Clayman, or when Milim and I had a duel? I couldn't tell.

"More importantly, did you finish what I had asked you to do, Shuna?"

"Yes, all done like you requested to."

"Great, now go and tell the others for me, I've got something else to do in the mean time."

With that, Shuna elegantly bows her head. Now then, I wonder what I have in store for me next...

<<Incoming report. Individual Diablo, has requested your presence in the underworld Lord Rimuru.>>

Ah, right on time. But why would he tell you Ciel, and not me?

<<I'm guessing for formalities, Master.>>

Ahh, that's right, that guy likes to make everything grand. Well, let us go shall we?

<<Yes, master.>>

** 

"Everyone, be on your best behavior!"

Diablo's voice reverberated throughout the spacious, endless area, filled with countless demons.

"If any of you make a mistake during his presence, I will personally end you!" 

Testarossa warns the demons, which makes the demons prostate even further.

"C'mon Testarossa, cut them some slack, I've already annihilated the rude bunch earlier." Carrera said.