Demon Lord's Debut III

A few minutes has passed since the start of the duel. If this was the old me, where before I evolved into an Ultimate Slime, I would've been most likely struggling right now.

But that doesn't apply to me now, even know, as Milim launches her fists at me with speed that's faster than the speed of sound. When I first encountered Milim... or when the 'current' Milim first encountered me, our fight was only for a small while. 

But this one will undoubtedly last longer than that previous one. She doesn't have any killing intent whatsoever, but that doesn't mean she won't hesitate to pummel me down.

Thankfully I have a reliably partner named Ciel. Honestly, if she weren't here, I would have refused to fight Milim even if I had to take drastic measures.

"Don't get too distracted Rimuru!"

"Aren't you having the time of your life Milim?"

She keeps closing the distance every time I try to widen it. She knows I'll be at a disadvantage. 

I took out my sword, which led to Milim hesitating for a second. Good opportunity, I charge magic into my sword using Null energy, then charge at Milim.

Good, it looks like I'm slowly gaining the momentum I wanted here, she doesn't have enough time to draw out her own sword. But she's handling my attacks well for someone bare handed.

Realizing that she was at a disadvantage, Milim decides to distance herself this time. 

"You're not going anywhere!" 

Although from one's perspective it would seem that I'm backing Milim into a corner, that couldn't be any farther from the truth. I can sense that Milim is trying to lure me by deliberately falling back

As soon as I realized this, I immediately distanced ourselves.

"Ho... so you noticed Rimuru? Not bad, but too late!"

Then a magic circle appeared on the floor, specifically aimed at my area. Thankfully Ciel managed to see through it tho.

<<Alert! Notice of a spacetime barrier that would seal masters powers, has been detected. Beginning counter attack–>>

"Wahahah! Even you will have trouble against that barrier Rimuru!"

"...Are you sure about that Milim?" Then at the same time, the barrier seal collapsed as I casually walk towards her.

"....! How...?"

"Naive Milim, Naive!"

Because of this small time frame she managed to get, she took out her sword. In terms of sword play, she has more experience, but I feel like were even somehow.

She strikes indifferently, making it hard for me to predict where she'll hit me next.

"Argh!" Crap, she managed to slash me after she kept on focusing on one attack pattern. This was most likely her plan, trying to slow down my reaction by suddenly switching her attack.

Her sword is powerful, I can feel it through every clash our swords make. Strong gusts of wind followed each of our movements, more so for every impact we make at each other.

Even as she fights she smiles at me, which honestly sends shivers down my spine. But this time, I couldn't help but smile too.

I increase the intensity of my strikes, slowly turning the advantage around. Every time she takes a few steps back, I release a barrage of Null enhanced crimson flames. Then I begin to corner her once more.

Milim wouldn't let herself get cornered like that, so she launches her ultimate move at me. Dragon Nova, the most powerful card in her arsenal she has shown me yet.