Unexpected Threat

As Rimuru and Co get to the battle field, Rimuru observed the battle of the ogrcs, ogres and lizard men. They were fighting it out as how they did in the past. The Kijins were against a general 1 on 1.

'They're doing 1v1 match ups, I'm not as worried as I was before. That is because they are stronger than there match up. But I'm worried for gobta he's... let's just say he's in a regrettable position right now'

'As for Ranga, he seemed to have unleased his power too and evolved into a Star Tempest Wolf.'

'Lord Rimuru, the chief of the Lizard men are safe'

'That's a relief, good work, take them here and come back safely'

'As you wish Lord Rimuru'

...........

.........

The fight dragged on for an hour, as to why Rimuru didn't interfer yet is because of a presence he sensed earlier. The presence was all to similar for him to not recognize, he was keeping an eye out for it. He felt it moving towards the Forest, so he could not enter the battle until know.

"You Pigs, how dare you destroy our homeland, die for you're sins!"

"...."

"Staying silent eh, so you can't even spit out you're last words <Hell Flame>!"

"....."

"What... it didn't work!"

"Benimaru look out-"

--------

"Lord Rimuru!"

"Hey, sorry I was late"

"No, not at all Lord Rimuru"

"Anyways, you Orc Lord Geld, why did you let yourself be manipulated"

"...I have no right to answer your question"

"I see, it seems you don't have the intention of backing out"

"Back out?, hahaha I've committed far too many sins for that. All I can do now is move forward"

"I see, so then get ready to die"

The orc lord slashed first he thought he hit but Rimuru dissapeared instead.

'Where did he go?!'

"Right here"

'Wha- when did he get there!, crap I gotta block that'

Rimuru moved behind Geld as he tried to slash him , but Geld thought to little of Rimuru. 

He noticed Rimuru when he spoke up, but he was panicking the next second when he turned around only to see Rimuru trying to strike him. However a split second later his head was no more.

"I'm sorry it came down to this, but I promise you this I will eat all of you including your sins"

"My... sins?"

"Yes, now go to rest"

"....Thank you"

I use <Soul Consumption> on Geld to bury him in a way similar to what I did in the past. Although his soul got devoured too.

As Rimuru finished off the Orc Lord, the spectators were all in awe. They never expected him to be this strong, specially the ogres. They respected him not only because he was acquainted with Veldora but because of his strong Charisma, and... Power.

However they still could not believe what happened, but they slowly accepted it and cheered for their victory. 

Little did they know what happens next. They Indeed thought of him as someone powerful. But they would come to regret saying that solely because of what happens next.