Demon Lord's Debut I

Walpurgis, a banquet between the demon lords. Currently, there are 10 known demon lords. The gathering of demon lords would scare humanity each time it's held.

Society would silence as the banquet goes on, wars temporarily stopped. Countries would plan defensive measures since it is a dangerous time for them after all. One demon lord could plan humanity's downfall.

But that never happened, humanity's survival was also monitored. That's why foolish individuals die before they succeed.

This particular Walpurgis is special, it was called by Guy. One of the most ancient demon lords. Absence could lead to severe consequences, therefore, every demon lord attended with haste.

"Am I first...? Yeah!!!! Alright!"

The first arrival, Milim, also one of the most ancient demon lords, alongside Ramiris and Guy.

"So loud, keep it down!"

"What! How come you're here first Dino!?"

Dino, who was just sleeping like he was in his home, turned to answer. He was so relaxed that he blended in with the furniture.

"I'm just here early so I can sleep before you guys arrive."

"Aww man, there goes being first."

"Haha, it's alright Milim, Dino's just here because Guy called for this Walpurgis. He's just scared of Guy."

A giant named Dagrule comforts Milim as to not let her mood worsen. Dino just ignores them while lazing around in a sleeping position.

One by one, the demon lords all arrive after each other. 

"Milim! I got a new servant!"

Ramiris instantly brags about Beretta.

"What?! Since when!"

"Hehe, Rimuru gave him to me!"

"Rimuru did! WHAT! HOW?"

"Well~ I did him a favor and helped him summon a few spirits, and voila, he gave me a subordinate!"

Milim clenches her teeth in defeat, while Ramiris continues with her charade. Ruminas enters, which surprises some of them. She was making her subordinate attend on her behalf, so seeing her in person now would be odd.

"Huh? Ruminas where's Roy? That's the person you assigned to attend right?"

"I've relieved him of his duties, I'll be attending myself now."

"Did something happen?"

"That's nothing of concern to you Milim."

Frey, Karion, and Clayman arrive, Clayman looked anxious, it was obvious to the other demon lords that something is troubling him deeply. Leon followed in shortly, taking his seat and sitting down with little attention.

All that's yet to arrive is Guy. With pure silence, they wait until he arrives.

Then, the door opened and Guy enters, but not just by himself, he was with Rimuru. Guy apologizes for the wait and takes his seat, Rimuru also takes his seat.

Some demon lords wonder who this person is. Guy quickly addresses the matter by officially starting. 

"Everyone, I'm sure that you are all confused, I'll explain some details. Let's start with the reason why I called this Walpurgis."

Guy points his gaze towards Rimuru.

"There's someone who I wanted to join us, and I was a bit impatient, so Walpurgis happened. So you can probably guess who that said someone is."