Master of Demons III

"Kufufufufu, I have arrived Lord Rimuru," Diablo says with his usual grin.

I can see that, though, no need to tell me.

Anyway, who in their right mind would enter—You know what, I think I know the answer.

First Guy dumps this problem onto me, now Diablo shows up uninvited and unexpected.

<<Actually Master, Diablo had tried to contact you via thought communication. But since this is a sub-space created by Guy, naturally, Guy interfered so the message wouldn't pass through.>>

So he did. Just how much does that Guy plan on dumping on me.

*Explanation brought to you by Ciel*

<<Guy Crimson,  has given master an 'offer' in disguise. I suggest looking back as to why master Rimuru was so cautious at his offer. If you look at it like master did, it would obviously be suspicious.

Master not only caught wind of Guy's plans. But he had already predicted what would happen.>>

What? Who are you talking to...

<<Guy Crimson noticed Mizari acting weird recently, and decided to investigate further as to why that is so. He later found out that Mizari was being 'dominated' of sorts. Of course, knowing Guy, he would immediately try and overrule it and liberate Mizari. Had he been successful, master wouldn't be here dealing with them as of now.>>

Look here, I don't know who you're talking to, but could you keep an eye out as to what's behind Mizari's weird behavior? It ended up affecting Rain too.

At this rate, I'd see even Diablo getting affected by it.

<<Rest assured master. I won't let anything happen to your subordinates.>>

That's reassuring to hear, really. But the situation is getting worse by the second. I would need to apply severe injuries just so I could have the time to properly observe any abnormalities on their physical bodies.

As for their spiritual bodies, I can't say for certain. A very powerful domination curse, similar to Rudra's, is taking over them. Mainly Mizari though, Rain's at the state where she just got caught with the flow'.

"Lord Rimuru, may I spare a moment?"

You say that to me with a straight face, dammit. Why are you speaking as if you're about to receive nirvana?

"You're wide open!"

Crap, I blinked for one second and now Mizari's behind me. How did she regenerate so fast anyway?

I didn't look behind me, even though I knew for sure I was going to get hit. It wouldn't do so much as scratch me if it hit. 

"Ha! Even if I don't scratch you, I'll be able to send information about you to 'him'."

I was curious about who 'him' was, but it wouldn't matter right now. She's not going to hit me anyway.

"Ora!"

Above me, someone let out a sound, then I heard a clicking noise from a sword clashing into metal.

"You guys are late." Said Diablo.

"Sorry sorry, if only a certain someone had brought us with him. It would've been so much easier." 

A blond-haired girl, who is one of my daemon commanders. Carrera, who arrogantly replies to Diablo with no hint of hostility or fear towards him.