Fear

As Rimuru left the room they immediately start making noise.

"Hey you guys, what are you all standing there for! You're master is taking on Charybdis!"

"If you think we don't want to protect Lord Rimuru think again, and relax shion's already following Lord Rimuru."

"But-"

"If you want to know why then Lord Rimuru already said it himself, go and see what he meant by that"

"Rimuru! it seems that my self-proclaimed son.... where is he?"

"Lord Veldora, Lord Rimuru already went to deal with Charybdis"

"Ah I see then it seems that I came here for nothing. Oh hey Milim, Rimuru just told me via telepathy to take you to my takoyaki stand for some reason"

"Takoyaki~ ohhh I want some!"

"Sure let's go."

"......."

"New to this?"

"""Like hell!"""

............

They make a ruckus the moment I got out. Oh and I forgot Milim might want to play too, luckily I had snacks prepared to stuff her mouth.

Ehh, but that won't hold her for long, I need someone like her to hold her off so I could deal with Charybdis peacefully.

I see Veldora looking for me, I take advantage of that as I called to him to telepathy. 'Veldora can you do me a favor?'

'Huh? Rimuru is that you, I was trying to find you because Charybdis revived'

'Yeah I know, I'm gonna deal with it now, anyways about that favor, I'll give you the sequel to that one series you were asking me about if you do it'

'Kuhahaha! Then speak! I shall listen to any of your requests Rimuru'

'Take Milim and introduce her to you're takoyaki stand and teach her the basics that's it'

'Roger that!'

Good with that hopefully I have enough time to deal with Charybdis now.

I walk towards the town square and run into Gabil who was unconscious for some reason.

"Hey Gabil, you alive?"

"Uh.... Lord Rimuru? Am I in heaven now?"

"No you're not silly, here"

I splash a potion at him making him energetic soon after.

"There you seem to be working now. I need you to call Vesta for me"

"Of course Lord Rimuru, but may I now why?"

"I just want him to serve as witness is all"

"Right"

...........

"Rimuru-danna, are you seriously taking on Charybdis yourself?"

"Oh Kabal, don't worry, I'm fine. I know what Charybdis can do and besides I'm pretty strong myself."

"If you say so"

"Rimuru-sama, I have arrived and I've brought crystal orbs"

"As expected of you Vesta, you know what I exactly meant"

"Oh it's just that Lord Rimuru is good at giving hints"

We were waiting for the other witnesses to arrive, Charybdis was fairly slow and it was still quite far from here so it's fine if we set up first.