Disturbance

"Veldora!, are you sure you didn't mishear this???"

"Yes, I even saw him for myself, Veldora isn't dead as we assumed"

"Hmm, that ruins my plans for making a puppet demon lord, do you know anything else?"

"I think I heard him say the name 'Rimuru'"

"Rimuru?, whoever that is he must pay for getting in my way"

"Clayman, listen here, Veldora went there because of this Rimuru guy right? So is it wise to blindly attack this man?"

"....You're right, I have to do some preparations first"

"That's not what I meant..."

'But still, it's surprising Veldora suddenly dissapeared and reappeared'

............

..........

As Rimuru finished naming the ogres, he began preparing for the fight against the orc lord. During those times he would often check up on the surroundings of the Great Forest of Jura. 

'Hmm, the orcs aren't moving, maybe they stopped because they realized Veldora is here. And... who was it again??? G-gelrud??'

[It's Gelmud Lord Rimuru]

'Yes that's right Gelmud, he is still alive after all, well not for long.'

'Well, I guess it's good news that they stopped for now, although that doesn't mean I'm letting my guard down'

"Lord Rimuru, I have a report, a bunch of Lizard men are gathering at the entrance of the village"

"Lead me to them"

"As you wish!"

Rimuru went to the Lizard men, while going there Benimaru and the others also requested to come too. 

"Hear me Goblins!, it is I Gabiru who have come to request your aid!"

".... Are you the master of this village?"

"No, I'm just a humble servant named Rigurd. This right here is our master Lord Rimuru"

"A slime?!, you're master is a slime!"

"Got a problem with being a slime?, if so then I can change that"

"W-what, a human?!"

"Rimuru-san what's happening?"

"TWINS???"

""No""

"Ah, I see sorry about that"

"Lord Gabiru our objective"

"Ah that's right, allow me to explain my point in arriving here. You see there is an orc lord that is about to destroy our home, so we wanted you're help, be honored that you get to participate in our battle!"

"Sure, but I'm expecting for us to be equal in this... alliance you could say"

"I'm afraid that's not possible, we will settle on a duel for that!"

"A duel eh, do you reaally want to duel me?, I'm afraid this isn't fair"

"Hmm, you are right, I would be too strong for a slime to even beat"

Suddenly, the mood became much much more aggressive

"What's going on, I feel in danger..."

"If it isn't fair then fight one of my comrades. I'm sure you're aware of the term winner takes all right?"