A Paladin's Decision.

The Ten Holy Saints. 7 of these members belong to a specific order.

The Holy Knight Order.

One of the Western Holy Church's greatest military prowess. It is said that the captain alone could take on high-ranking monsters. While the term <high-ranking monster> leaves to be debatable, the country's borders remain monsterless.

The identity of the renowned captain of the Order is non-other than Hinata Sakaguchi. 

Following her, the Order's members are;      

"Fire" Gerald

"Water" Ritase

"Air" Arno Bauman

"Earth" Bacchus

"Wind" Fritz

"Childe of Light" Reynald Jesta

Each with their own respective "attributes" that each specializes in. 

Currently, Hinata is walking towards her home. She had just visited the church to consult with Ruminas about a matter that bothered her.

She sighed, relieved that she wasn't in any deep trouble. Hinata grew concerned about her actions when she found out through Ruminas who exactly she was messing with.

As kind as Ruminas was, she gave Hinata advice, even comforted her, and gave her reassurance. Ruminas was not one to lie, not towards Hinata at the very least.

Thanks to that, Hinata's anxiousness went down by a landslide. Now that Ruminas herself had reassured Hinata, she was back to her old self.

*Hinata sneaks out by herself. Not wanting any other person to get involved in her affair.

She successfully left the premises of Ruberion without anyone noticing her. Or at least, that is what she thought...

"Ehem, Hinata-sama, where are you going?"

Hinata stuttered for a split second, in a very adorable way as well.

"A-Arno? Wait, why are you here? Didn't I just send you to no-mans-land a few days ago?"

"You did, that was very painful you know. On that note. The so-called "no-mans-land" you sent me to, I'm afraid I didn't find anything worth in particular to note."

At this point, Arno— one of Hinata's subordinates, who casually has a bag filled with supplies follows Hinata as if he were planning on accompanying her.

Hinata sighs, rubbing her temples as she says "You do know where my destination goes to, right? It's going to be risky, and you guys don't need to get involved."

In response, Arno drops a bombshell on Hinata.

"Well, I was going to respect your decision to go alone. But, Ritase, Gerald, and the rest of those guys had already moved ahead of you. So..."

"You don't wanna be left out and that's why you came... sigh. First of all, how do you guys even know I was going to be leaving?"

"To tell you the truth, it was one of the Seven Celestial Sages."

Hinata's expression grew wide in surprise, curious, she urges Arno for more details.

"Well, Gerald was the one that told us all this. He said he overheard them talking at the center of the cathedral."

"Isn't that a bit too risky? How did he not get caught?"

"Beats me, I only heard about it yesterday."