Panic

While the fight was going on, Benimaru and the others were at awe

Simply put Milim's reputation, combined to what they are seeing. Their Lord was battling Milim evenly, even gaining the upper hand occasionally.

Gelmud who was approaching the fight stopped in his tracks when he was suddenly grabbed by the back and got killed.

Milim brought Gelmud's crystal ball in order to let the other demon lords see their interaction. Which fortunately, ended good for the both of them, but not the surrounding area though. The lake was gone and a very huge crater formed.

Rimuru approached them seemingly to talk about their deal

"Well, it's over now, do you still intend to be my subordinates"

"Yes, we swear from the bottom of our hearts we will pledge our eternal loyalty to you"

"That's great to hear"

---------- 

The demon lords reactions were all mixed up with what transpired in the orb 

The truth is Milim intended to show this to everyone on the Ten Great Demon Lords.

.............

...........

"...You gotta be kidding me..."

"Someone.... fought with Milim equally?!"

"Impossible.... I thought only Guy could fight her!"

"Even so, we must report this to them, this is grave news"

"Yes, maybe Guy could do something about this"

"Then you go do that-"

"....."

'This is bad' Clayman thought to himself

'That person by the looks of things fought evenly with Milim in her battle state. If I'm not careful this could ruin my plans'

..........

........

"Milim over here!, this way"

"Yes, be right there"

"Milim, remember what I told you?"

"Yes I do, don't worry I've memorized what you said"

Somehow I'm quite suspicious of that statement

"Well, in any case don't scare them too much"

---------

"We will now begin the Jura Forest-Alliance meeting right now"

"Our, chancellor Lord Rimuru Tempest, will start the discussion"

"Yes, thank you for the introduction"

'They're all pretty tense, they must have seen me fight against Milim'

"First off, I would like to announce the fate of the orcs, if you have a problem with what I'm about to say don't hesitate to share your thoughts"

"""Yes"""

"Now, I'm taking all the orcs sins, I have promised their King that"

"Wait hold on, are you saying you forgive them"

"Yes, I will take responsibility for what happened"

"Understood, we owe you a great deal, so we will respect you're wishes"

"Thank you, now as for how I'm gonna feed them, I have already made preparations for that so you don't need to worry, and as for Milim, let's let her introduce herself"