Wrath

After eating at Yoshida-sans shop, Shizue san and the kids continued their stroll. While keeping an eye out on the person following them.

"What's wrong, Shizue-sensei?" Chloe asked.

"It's nothing, I'm just thinking about something." Shizue patted Chloe's head.

"If you say so."

They have been strolling around town for a while now, so they've mostly covered the city now. Shizue wanted the kids to go back to the school, but they protested saying they wanted to go out the city.

"We want to go outside!" Kenya asked.

"Mhm." Ryota agreed.

"But... I don't know if the head teacher will allow it..."

"It's fine! Shizue-sensei is strong after all!"

"Mhm."

What do I do, if something happens to them while we go outside...

"Please!" 

"Just this one time."

Even the girls had started to join in, in the past, Shizue had taken them out of the city before. But there were circumstances she had to consider now, with the dangers that lie with Yuuki. And she'd feel guilty if she had taken out the kids outside without telling Rimuru.

But their pleas made it all the more harder for her to reject them. 

What do I do... it hurts my conscience if I just blatantly reject them here.

"All right fine, but under one condition. Don't wander off, you must stay close to me under any circumstances."

"Right." They agreed.

**

<<Confirmation, there is a slight possibility that Chloe's location is safe.>>

Safe? What makes you say that, no matter what, a kidnapping is a kidnapping, there's nothing safe about that.

<<I noticed a familiar voice in Shizue's message, although faint, it appeared to be someone who knew who Shizue was.>>

What, so can I take that as the one that did the actual kidnapping, is someone Shizue knew?

<<Yes, that assumption is correct.>>

Then that makes things easier, I'm not a detective, so I'll just ask everyone Shizue knows.

Ciel had also told me that, Shizue, along with Chloe, had been captured. But her last message hints that she had fought before being captured.

Ciel, can you track where the last known location of Shizue was?

<<As you command, Rimuru-sama.>>

In the mean time, I had ordered Souei to start investigating immediately, making sure that he, and only he knew what I was up to.

Shuna had covered up for my absence with outstanding excuses, I've got to thank her later.

Right now, I'm more focused on tracking Shizue and Chloe.

<<Master, I've confirmed where their battle had taken place, it was outside of Ingrassia, near the east gate.>>

They went outside? That explains why they got attacked. But the question still remains, why would Yuuki send someone to attack?

Either way I'm not stopping until I find both of them back.

"What is happened here..."

The green grassy area, is all nothing but scorched earth. The sheer damage done here suggested that the fight was extremely bad. The damage done extended for a good 40 meter radius.