Special Chapter I

"Encore! Encore! Encore!"

Why is this happening?

"Encore! Encore! Encore!"

Why did I agree to this?

"Rimuru-sama! Rimuru-sama! Rimuru-sama!"

<<On the stage stands Master Rimuru, along with Shizue, Milim, Shuna, and Benimaru. A large crowd had gathered in a huge stadium. Many were cheering, many were saying "Encore!".

Rimuru and the others were not on the stage to make a political announcement. Rather, they were doing this for something else. If we describe the atmosphere inside the stadium, it was almost as if Idols were performing.

Yes, Idols.

To make you understand what is happening right now, let me tell you what happened 5 hours earlier.>>

***

"Rimuru-sama, I've been looking for you."

Shuna called out to me, seemingly out of breath.

"What's wrong Shuna? Did Milim break something again?"

"Wha— Hey! That's rude, Rimuru!"

Where'd you come from?!

"Anyway, Rimuru, I've got a request of you."

Oh no— Usually, whenever Milim had requested, things would always end up getting destroyed one way or another. For example, I remember making a dome specifically optimized for Milim.

I thought I could learn from my previous mistakes, of how fragile everything else was compared to the living breathing Calamity Milim.

But boy were we proven wrong.

Remember that place I made when I had escorted Guy too? The one I made outside Tempest? I made that place bigger, sturdier, and made sure it housed some entertainment. Time flew by, and before I knew it, it ended up looking like a dome, similar to the one in Tokyo.

If you ask me how it turned out to be that large and elaborate, I'd say it's because of Ciel. The structures we failed to make before were now easily produced thanks to Ciel's calculations and simulations.

Especially the parts where the structural pillars would support, that's where we would fail constantly. And since we wanted to make it so it could withstand Milim, we used only the strongest of metal we could use. In the end, Demonic Metal is what we chose.

I know there are far more powerful metals, but we simply currently do not have the technology to fully utilize them. Besides, I enhanced the whole structure using my own magicules, it should have held up better than regular demon steel.

***

Kaijin in the others could only watch with the mouths agape as Milim dominated the dome. Merely by releasing her aura, cracks started to form the first few 60 meters around her.

"Wa~hahaha!" It seems Milim is finding pleasure in destroying this so-called dome built for her.

"She's not dead yet!" Shouted Kaijin.

"Yeah!"

Kaijin and the others are really fired up for this. Because of their enthusiasm, even Geld started to have this "Do your best" look in his eyes.

Milim only intensified her aura because she wanted to prove us wrong.

"Hoho, it's holding up quite well. How's this!"