The start of a new "journey"?

Note: Minor Editing/Major-Minor Editing

"Hey Rimuru, so, are you going to build your nation again?"

"Yeah, that's a given. I wouldn't want to miss them."

"Couldn't you just figure out how to go back in the present time we were in?"

"I would've already if I could, come on get a clue man." Besides, I've already asked Ciel if that was possible, but her reply was: 

<<It would be possible had I tampered with Chloe's skill.>>

"Anyway, Veldora, don't act rude when we meet them."

"What! I've grown since then Rimuru!"

Somehow i doubt it. But, well, if he misbehaved I'll just give him a scolding since something bad just happened after all.

"Fine, just behave okay? Or rather, just look natural rather than talking. That'd be much better."

"....yes."

"Veldora, we're getting close now, pay attention."

A weak-looking goblin barely standing stood in front of Rimuru and Veldora. The goblin was shaking, seemingly terrified of his opponents.

"S-strong one's, do you have business here?"

"Not in particular. You look quite scared, is something the matter?"

"Well, you two, in particular, scare me, b-but I mean no offense! We actually need your help, please! "

"Hmm, I understand, I and my buddy here can help. Two true dragons should suffice, no?"

"Pardon me?"

Somehow, those lines slipped out of my mouth. Though I don't know why I said it, it just felt natural to say.

Once the goblin heard Rimuru's words, he was utterly shocked and surprised. Realizing the beings in front of him were potentially their god, he prostrated immediately. As his companions do so as well.

"Please pardon my rudeness! Could one of you perhaps be L-Lord Veldora?"

"Kuahahaha, you guessed right goblin!"

This guy, he's about to get carried away...

"Your almighty protector has been freed! Though you need not fret, I and my friend here, Rimuru, shall lend you our aid! Kuahahaha!"

"Thank you! From the bottom of our hearts."

Once Rimuru and the rest arrived at the village, immediately, the chief welcomed them. Rimuru had been fairly pleasantly chatting with the villagers, despite them in a state of crisis.

"Before they arrive, might I ask what's in this for us?"

"We—"

"We will offer you our loyalty!"

The Goblin chief immediately offered loyalty, while his son was about to say the same.

"Alright then, you can leave the rest to me."

"Magic barrier expansion!"

Rimuru created a powerful barrier right in front of their eyes. Though the average Joe might not notice, those who are inside said barrier would immediately see its power.

"M-Marvelous...!"

"I have no words, Lord Rimuru!"

In a low volume, Rimuru mumbled— "Ranga, I can't wait to meet you again."

***

Pog if you re-read this and see this editing.