Ingrassia

"Phew, that was tiring"

"Ah, you're back, how did it go?"

"It went well, I've signed diplomatic relationships with Blumund and... some other stuff."

"Right."

Sorry! I can't tell you I almost fell for that stupid plan of theirs again. Takes a lot out of me to even mention how it went.

"Excuse me Rimuru-san, do you by any chance want to become an adventurer?"

"An adventurer? No, why do you ask?"

"Well Elen's been bugging me about it non-stop, she said that you'd be a  great adventurer."

"I'll think about it, for now let's hurry to Ingrassia."

I use space shift this time, seeing as I was standing out because the king waited for me right after I said that I wanted to meet him.

It's less trouble this way, I wont be moving us at the city. I'll just go for somewhere nearby.

"Shizue, have you said goodbye to the Elen and the others?"

Shizue gives me a simple nod, this time I use space transfer to get me and Shizue near Ingrassia.

There's a couple of reasons I'm avoiding getting an adventurer's license right now. First it's because I'm not sure if I want to meet Yuuki or not.

Second, I don't know how he'll react to once we meet with Shizue accompanying me. Not to mention we look exactly alike.

That guy is a cunning one, he'll be suspicious of me right off the bat.

I didn't mention but my disguise is that of a merchants. Similar to the one I wore to visit king Gazel, but less fancier so I don't stand out.

Lining in line, two individuals caught most of the people's attention as they walk to the counter to confirm their identities. Their eyes glued to the two that looked almost the same, except for the other one who had blue hair, majestic gold eyes, and a small bag on her waist.

The two beauties walk up to the counter, the receptionist, who was stunned as their gaze fall unto her. 

"Excuse me, can we have our turn now?"

"U-uh yes, i-id please."

"Here."

".....! Wait, are you really the Flame conqueror Shizue Izawa!?"

Everyone around them started to gather and talk among themselves as some of them knew the name while others didn't.

"You didn't need to shout, by the way that was my private info you know?"

"...! I'm extremely sorry! I was too shocked and surprised to know."

"It's fine"

"Thank you" The receptionist sigh in relief.

"How about you miss?"

"I lost my id when I got attacked by monsters on the way here."

"I see, then do you want to register a new one?"

"Please do."

After registering a new id, Rimuru and Shizue enter Ingrassia with eyes staring at them left and right.

"Why did that have to happen..." 

"I'm sorry Rimuru-san, it was my fault, I should've gotten a new id earlier..."

"No, no, it's okay, besides I'm thinking we got the attention of someone you know just by that."

"Who?"