Daemon

After hearing about Guy's upcoming visit I immediately thought of ways to 'welcome' him, making sure 'someone' get's him occupied. This 'someone' I'm summoning is a rather troublesome one, I'd wanted to summon him the same way again but... I gotta deal with Guy.

The summoning process is difficult to understand so I'll explain the things that I understood. Usually a demon needs a sacrifice in order to get a body so they can stay in the material world, in this case the 'demon' I'm summoning is no ordinary demon so the necessary requirements are much much more incredible. Since I don't have corpses to offer I'll just do it in a similar way I did for Veldora when I first released him from infinite prison.

I used my magicules to form a human figure and the amount I used was more than I could've given back then. "Phew, this is harder than I thought, you better be the same person as before or this would just be more trouble for me"

As soon as I finished casting the spell the magicule dense body started to show color. 'Oh ho, I did it!' the figure in front of me was no doubt the man I intended to summon... how nostalgic that face of his is still the same... hold up, on a closer inspection that expression of his is weirder than before...

"Oh great supreme one!, I'am truly blessed to be summoned by you!"

And there he goes again but it's more dramatic than before... well that's fine I'm glad he's the same as ever.

"....."

"Excuse my rudeness but can I get a position as one of your humble servants"

"I'll consider it but first I need you to do something for me"

"Yes I will gladly do what you want me to do"

"Since it's you I will give you a grand task, one that's perfect for you I might even say"

"!!!!, I understand I will do my utmost best for this wonderful opportunity"

"Good here's the task, I want you to help me welcome someone, your first task is to meet with this guest and properly escort him whatever way you want

[You're horrible Master]

.......No comment

"Oh and before I forget I'll give you the name Diablo, show me through your actions if you want to live up to this name"

".....Thank you"

---------------

---------------

It's time, Guy sent me a letter via Rain saying that he'll be coming over today. I've come up with good measures to insure he can't have his way with me, I've even got a specific person with me for this.

"Welcome, My name is Rimuru Tempest it's a pleasure to meet you Demon Lord Guy"

"It's nice to meet you too, and there's no need for formalities to me"

"I understand, follow me"

Since my country isn't as developed as when Guy first came to it I made something else for this occasion. A place a fair bit away from my own nation there I've built a tower similar to a colosseum in size and shape, but the point is that It's a place where I'm hosting Guy so of course it would be fancy to an extent.

"What an amazing place you have here Rimuru, I'm quite amazed by your choice of furniture"

"Yes, I have built this place for a purpose after all it's only natural, oh and I'll be going on ahead I have already arranged for an escort so no need to worry"

"An escort huh very well" someone to escort me, are you underestimating me perhaps Rimuru

"Diablo come out I'll have you do your task right now"

"Yes Lord Rimuru please leave it to me"

"Wait... Noir!, wait so you are my escort?"

"Yes Guy oh and I have a name as you can see so I would prefer you call me that"

'This guy... why is he here... this is getting more and more interesting' Guy thought amused

.......

.......

Okay so I got away with that for now and man Guy's expression was priceless when he saw Diablo... anyways I'm being followed, Guy probably sent her to follow me because of her own wishes to meet Veldora, tch although I 'distracted' Guy for a bit he immediately countered me. Sigh* why does everything have to be so troublesome.

"Oh Rimuru here you were can I ask for the sequel of that manga the other day"

Oh crap... Veldora don't blame me for what's gonna happen to you now!

"Hmm, what's wrong Rimuru..."

"Hello there Veldora~, did you miss me~"

"S-Sister w-what brings you h-here"

"Oh I've just come to visit you my dear brother~"

"I-I see well then please excuse me-"

"No~, you are coming with me~"

Dude you are a dragon yet you look so pitiful like that, it can't be helped I'll save your ass this time.

"Now now Miss Velzard, Veldora only just recently broke out of the seal please cut him some slack"

"...Fine"

Hmm, why do you look so tense did I look that scary? anyways 'Veldora this is why you ask before you do something got it?' he replied with 'Got it!, thanks for the lifeline Rimuru' seriously this guy gets so damn submissive in his sisters presence, how bad was Veldora's past really.

"So I want to ask why were you following me?" even though I already knew the answer I still asked. Surprisingly that was only part of the reason for why she followed me.

"About that you see Guy told me to test you"

"Test me?, hmm explain later once we get to talk" to that she just nodded silently

As we arrived in the room I could see Guy with an expression that said 'I'll get you back for this!' which means in my dictionary, 'I'll give you hell!'. Heh that's payback for what you did to me back then. Moving on Velzard sat next to Guy who sat in the chair arrogantly yet elegantly, contrary to me who sat like a normal human being with Diablo standing there so peacefully like he just blew out some steam, Veldora also came with me I don't know what was going on in his mind but if he wants to then I can't stop him.

"Well then let me ask what did you come here for Guy?"

"I wanted to talk to you about 'you'"

"...Can you explain it more specifically"

"In short you're a threat to this world"

"!!!!!!"