Beginning

'Testarossa, how is it going there?'

'The humans seemed to have stopped  before entering the forest my lord. I suspect that they have sent scouts ahead in order to ensure a safe route that the army could use.'

Scouts huh, a wise decision, although it will probably be in vain. Because of Testarossa that is.

She has successfully infiltrated the human army, it was a bigger one than what Farmus sent against us. I'm assuming this is Yuuki's fault, why I think so is because of how he was behaving recently.

I had though that he'd stay put this time, but I'm guessing he was quite suspicious of me. I did come out of nowhere, and Clayman must be the man that provided these extra people. There are about 30,000 of them from what Argo*sees.

10,000 more men than last time... I should let Testarossa gather information about the army's purpose. If they have a different motivation than last time, I'll spare them with my mercy. But if they don't... I'll kill them all.

I know it's harsh, but it's what I gotta do, the moment you hesitate, the infinitely higher risk of you losing something dear to you. I learned that the hard way.

'Testarossa, can you gather some intel on what exactly did they gather this army for.'

'...!! I see, you truly are benevolent my lord, I will see to it that I do not disappoint you.'

She saw through me... guess that was too obvious. I'll have to come home to Tempest as soon as possible.

*

I visited Shizue and the kids for a short while, saying my goodbyes, for now. On my way towards Tempest, I sense a sky dragon, that very same one from before. Or at least I thought it was...

<<Master, I think that one's a bit different>>

Huh? What do you mean by that?

<<Although it has the very same appearance, I can confirm you that the magicule amount of that dragon rivals an unawakened demon lord>>

Wait what! That's a big deal, how did it get that much magicules though?

<<There seems to be an individual riding on it, said individual must be the culprit>>

Hmm... now that I look closely, there is a person riding there. Although I don't know who the hell that person is though.

Let's just bring it down for now, there we go... and I knocked it unconscious, great, as expected of me.

<<......>>

Okay I was just kidding! I didn't meant to knock out the rider. But I get to look more closely now, he's got a peculiar body type, similar to a demon.

<<I have confirmed master, this person is a demon, from Guy's lineage>>

Would you look at that, he really is a demon, it's kinda easy to tell from the way he looks though. Wait, did you say from Guy's lineage? What's he planning on doing now... ohhhh, he wants to do it now.

Well, gotta tell him off for a few weeks, can't let there be constant attacks on Ingrassia while Shizue and the kids are still there.

Let's splash a potion on this Guy, he looks like he's dead.

"Hello, are you alive there?"

"Argh my head, .....! Who are you!?"

"Rimuru Tempest, nice to meet ya."

"Rimuru.... please forgive my rudeness!!!"

Whoa, calm down there dude, don't suddenly kneel in front of me with all these people coming around. You know what, let's take advantage of this.