Clash IV

Hinata seems to be struggling with something. Being the gentleman I am, I asked her if she needed help.

"Hinata, do you need any help?"

"Huh, of what?"

Oops, I should've phrased that better.

"You seem to be conflicted, I was just wondering if I could help is all."

Before glaring at me, she looked in between someone behind me and me. Seemingly deciding on who to reply to. But there was a surprised expression on her face when she first looked at the person behind me.

Who's behind me anyway—

"Good day to you, Rimuru."

Oh, Jesus, Ruminas give me some space!

Wait, who?

"Ruminas?! I didn't think you'd come by—"

"Spare me that chit-chat, you noticed the moment I came, didn't you?"

Well, Ciel just gave me a small notice about something like that. I didn't think that something would be Ruminas of all people. But other than that, yeah, I did notice her presence myself.

I nod along in response.

"But, Uhm, your face is too close..."

"...? Oh, sorry. I was just taking a closer look since you look similar to that girl over there."

Ruminas proceeds to point at Shizue, who gets slightly uncomfortable with the attention.

Although Benimaru and Ranga calmed them all down before taking aggressive stances, my subordinates slightly reacted at Ruminas's appearance.

Ruminas then proceeds to back away in an elegant manner, brushing off imaginary dust from her dress. With her arm and finger, she moves her hair as to put it back behind her ear.

Damn, Ruminas really exerts that beautiful girl vibe.

"Pardon my unannounced visit, however, I need to discuss something with you." As she was talking, she briefly glances at Hinata before focusing back entirely on me.

"Is it about that?" When I said that, I point out using facial gestures to Hinata.

She nods heavily, but it seemed she had something else to tell as well.

Let's see, how do I go about this...

"Benimaru, are your troops and Shion's ready?"

"As we'll ever be, Lord Rimuru."

Hmm, that gives me some ideas.

"Uhm, Rimuru, could you possibly allow me to fight?" Shizue said.

Surprised, I let out a soft, "What?"

"I've just been freeloading in your country, I haven't done a thing at all to help. And, since I have more than regained my powers, even when I was at my prime, I want to help you with this. I know it's selfish, but please allow me to fight for you."