Gathering

"So? What are you doing here, again?"

"Just stopped by for a visit."

"And?"

"Velzard wanted to meet Veldora so I thought I'd tag along."

"Oh so that's why he had a look of despair when I saw him just now. So just that? If it's done you can go home now."

"Silly, now that I'm here let's talk of course."

"Oh ho~, you have quite the scheme you have there, so unlike my way of taking care of them. You're gonna directly get involved and take control from the inside right?"

"Ha ha, I'll need you to scare them for a bit though."

"You mean those little pranks I pull from time to time?"

"About what?"

"Them."He points to the girls behind me, Testarossa, Ultima and Carrera.

Speaking off them, they did follow me even though I told them not to. And Diablo here wanted to stick close to me since they were also doing so.

There's also Mizari and Rain. They've been quiet this whole time while glancing at the people behind me.

"Ah, it is as you see, I've hired them to work under me." I say bluntly as he had quite the reaction."....WHAT! You can't do that! It would destroy the precious balance I made!"

"Didn't that collapse not too long ago?"

"......That's not the point, you're abnormal! I meant for them! They have quite a reputation here you know!"

You're one to talk. Oops, I almost said that unconsciously.

"Too late now, I've already named them."

Guy looks like his brain malfunctioned for a second as he had a blank expression.

Diablo seeing this, made it worse. Seriously this guy has his way of words.

"Guy, don't be like that, Lord Rimuru already sees the outcome of this and has made
preparations to alter it. If you're worried about the world collapsing because of this trivial thing you're gonna need to look at the bigger picture again."

"You little.... then Rimuru, explain what do you intend to do with this!"

Wait don't drag me into this, well... I could use what Diablo said as a pretext and mash it up with my ideals.

"Relax, I won't allow the humans to be in disorder by announcing this so randomly."

"What?"

"I'm saying that I'll take care of the humans instead, I did this and you want me to take
responsibility right? I'll join the western countries and negotiate peace with the humans in my own way."

"Those humans are all fools, do you expect that it'll go that smoothly?"

"No, I'm not as naive as to think it will, there is already a kingdom that's planning on invading my country as we speak."

"Then?"

"I'll fabricate some stories here and there that's it. I trust you get what I'm saying."

"Oh ho, so you plan on dominating the humans directly? That's the opposite of what I usually do."

"Exactly, the fear you use against them won't last that long, but if I get a permanent position I could lead them so that they won't destroy themselves. Besides, I've taken quite a liking to humans."

"Is that so? For that matter, you are a monster aren't you? That explains why you like the human form so much."

"I used to be one after all."

"What? You used to be a human?"

"Yes, did I not tell you that before?"

"No, but that surprises me. So you're reincarnated, guess that explains why you're so abnormal."

"Yes but I'm also an otherworlder."

"Haha, interesting indeed."

"Oh, and in order to fully gain the humans trust I need you to do one last thing."

"And what's that?"

"I have already investigated the inner workings of the western nations and there are people that are corrupting the society. Those people are who I want dead."