Daemon Recruitment II

The white primodial- now Testarossa, was utterly defeated when she challenged the person Diablo calls his master. 

She had doubted whether her opponent was a man or a woman at first because the person who appeared looked like a stunning beauty, even more so than her.

She was one of the strongest, a primodial, but her strength was insignificant before him, she had not heard of this being existing before. Otherwise she would already have challenged him.

Had she been foolish enough to refuse his request to become his subordinate. She would have died just by a kick in the stomach. 

Although her pride did not allow such defeat, at the same time she had felt a sense of inferiority to the man to which she had completely lost to.

No matter how much her pride meant to her, she just felt like she wanted to be under this man no matter what.

Then she actually received a name, she thought that he was just using this to lure her into surrendering to him.

Receiving a name from a powerful being such as him felt more blissful than she could have imagined. When she woke up she was even fully healed when she was at the brink of death.

Her body had flesh and bones just as he said. Testarossa felt more and more subservient towards the man before her. She couldn't think of anything else besides being useful to him.

"My Lord, I'm sorry for troubling you! Please punish this foolish demon as you see fit."

"Oh you're awake, and it's fine, I'm glad to have you Testarossa."

"Yes, thank you... I truly understand know why Diablo reveres you so much" she said, silently whispering the last part .

"Also I've sent Diablo to track down the other two a while ago, so we should be receiving the coordinates soon..."

"Oh I know where they are My Lord, they are currently fighting each other for that little place."

"Can you give me the exact location?"

"If I remember correctly-"

.......

'Lord Rimuru, I have found the other two'

"I'm right behind you."

"Lord Rimuru! You found this place before I did, simply amazing."

"Not really, I got here since Testarossa knew where they were beforehand."

"...Jealous are we~"

"......"

Oop, better not get involved with that. Moreover... those guys, are destroying the place! They weren't this aggressive whenever I was around to observe.

Oh well guess I gotta wait for them to settle down.

"Lord Rimuru it seems' that they aren't paying any attention to you. Shall I go and stop the-"

"Isn't that rude? A duel getting interrupted just because someone want's to meet them."

"Yes... understood."

"Pfft! Diablo, it's as Lord Rimuru says, we'll wait for them to calm down."

Oh man, Diablo is getting real impatient here, he looks like he's gonna do something if he doesn't calm down soon.

Finally, the two of them seemed to have finished their fight.

Not wasting any time, Diablo and Testarossa immediately approached the two and started talking to them.

I was quite a distance away so I couldn't hear what they were talking about, of course I could always use one of my skills to spy on them but I knew what they were talking about anyway.

Then suddenly the both of them dashed towards me and sent a nuclear strike magic towards me.

I didn't panic as Ciel set up a barrier around me. Seeing this, the two girls stop and looked at me cautiously before charging at me again and doing a pincer attack.

I catch both of their attacks with a strong grip so that they panic a little.

"What's wrong? Having trouble pulling out your sword?"

Saying that, I let go of their swords and grab their wrists and slammed them to each other.

They quickly stood back up after that, it wasn't that strong of a counter seeing that they could still stand normally.

Well, time to get serious here. Since Testarossa has a look that obviously says 'Please beat them up like you did to me' while smiling all innocently.

"I don't want to keep you waiting so I'll just charge you myself"

They seemed to have anticipated me directly charging at them, so they moved both directions from me as they try to pincer me again. Only this time, with the intention to kill me outright.

What the hell did you say to them Diablo!

The yellow primodial launched multiple nuclear strike magic against me as the violet primodial tried to strike me head on so that I can't dodge the oncoming magic against me.

I gotta say, if it were me from the past before I became a demon lord. I'd have trouble against the nuclear magic alone. Plus, I was also inexperienced with a lot of things from back then.

Although it's different now. I've got a partner named Ciel, even a person such as Velgrynd was no match for me when I faced her.

"Say, care to enlighten me what this child's play is about? With this, you can't even deal a scratch against My Lord."

Yo, Diablo stop provoking them from the sidelines! Now they're getting more rough with their attacks. Well not as if it makes a difference.

Alright, time to end this for real this time.

"You have a very powerful magic attack I'll tell you that. So to show how impressed I'am, I'll show you my own attacks."

I raise my hand and gathered Null Energy around me as I bring down pitch black thunder strikes. It was unlike black lighting, as it had a more powerful source of energy serving as it's medium.

I immediately aim a few strikes at them to which they barely dodge. But my attacks seemed endless as it would go on and on as long as they still stand.

Even one strike would greatly damage them to the point where they are on the brink of death.

And I, I just stood there in the middle of it all, with my sword buried ever so slightly to the ground. With a satisfied smile on my face, I declare my words once again.

"Yellow primodial, Violet primodial, won't you become my comrades? I will not treat you like just any other subordinate, you are free to act on you're own under the surveillance of Diablo. I will of course have a place for you to be free to rampage should you feel like it."

Looking at their desperate and frustrated expressions, I continue once again.

"I will of course grant you a body for you to host in, as well as proof that you are under me."

This part caught their attention as they get hit by the attack they were constantly running around from, I did reduce the amount of power at the moment of impact as I would like them to be conscious when this is over.

"What about it? Do you want to be under me."

I stare down at them as they look at each other and smiled and kneeled.

""We would gladly offer our allegiance to you Lord Rimuru!""

With a majestic tone I loudly say my words. 

"Excellent, I will grant you you're names and bodies right away. From today onwards you will be known as Carrera and you will be Ultima. Serve me well my demons."

""YES!""

'Hey Rimuru, what's Guy doing here in Tempest?'

'Milim? Who.... wait. What did you say!'