Master of Demons IV

<<My analysis shows threatening signs of danger.>>

Threatening signs of danger...

As soon as I heard those words, my body tensed up.

<<The source of the domination curse has a similar element to the attack used to transport the master back in time.>>

"Wha—"

Ciel's tone is the same as ever, and her words are still as devastating as always.

"What's wrong, what did you see?!" asked Guy.

"Mhm, this curse might be more troublesome than expected."

My poker face had slightly slipped during this one sentence, so, Guy saw a fraction of my expression.

As he saw my reaction, his body tensed up and seemed on guard.

"If even you have that concerning look, this might turn out to be more troublesome than expected."

"Guy, explain already. What the hell is going on."

Carrera, no longer able to stand being in the dark, asked in an impatient tone.

"Basically, when Velzard was just born, Veldanava and Rimuru had existed already. That's why Velzard had reacted the way she did when she finally recognized who you were, Rimuru."

My facial expression, my mood, my thoughts, they all went completely berserk when Guy stated as such.

Why? What's going on with me?

<<Warning, Lord Rimuru, your aura is leaking out at rapid paces. Interference detected, the origin of it is most likely the same as with the domination curse.>>

True, I can't control myself right now, what the hell!

"All of you with me, cast your most powerful barrier! Do not hold back, no matter what!"

The demonic trio, Diablo, Guy, in unison, cast the most powerful barrier they could muster. Guy lead the direction of their powers and focused on containing Rimuru's raging spirit aura. Rimuru had a look of pain, though, he himself does not know it.

"What the hell Rimuru! Just how powerful are you!"

Even Guy had struggled to contain Rimuru's power, with the help of all his compatriots.

Tch, if only I had unlocked Mizari's and Rain's curse, this would have been much easier with all of us. Though I hate to admit it, all of the primordials are needed to be present to 'contain the disaster, that to which will end the world'

As if reading Guy's mind, Rimuru unlocked the curse right before him resorting to other methods.

What? Impossible, I thought Rimuru was fighting the curse just now. How can he still unlock it in his state?

I lost all connection to my body, making me unable to restrain myself manually. Crap, this is becoming worse and worse by the second. 

Ciel, can you unlock Mizari's and Rain's domination curse right now, it's more important than controlling my own power at the moment.

<<As you wish master.>>

Wait, what did I just say? Urgh... I could mentally feel Ciel focusing on lifting the curse and letting my rampant energy uncontrolled. It's taking a huge toll on me, both mentally and physically. And for some reason, I felt incredibly weak.

"...Mrgh, what happened. Where am I...?"

Mizari was the first one to wake up, with Rain following soon after.