Landmine

"In short you're a threat to this world"

"!!!!!!" eh? eeehhhh?

"I take that you see me as a nuisance and want to get rid of me" I glare at Guy menacingly, there's a chance he would want to get rid of my friends too so I won't cower in front of you anymore Guy.

"You sure talk big, are you confident that you can stand against me" 

He released his dominating aura but I won't be pressured by fear. 'If that's how you want to play it then so be it' I let out my Dragon Spirit Haki

"Have you had enough yet Guy" Diablo spoke up

"Haha, fine fine I'll stop"

....So I was being tested, you sure are one damn troublesome daemon Guy!

"So this was all according to plan, Guy"

"Honestly it was risky for me since I don't know whether you would actually take me on or not"

"Oh ho what makes you say that?, I'm sure I'm no match for you" He he

"No no Lord Rimuru it's him who's no match for you"

And this guy went along with my sarcastic remark damn you!

"We can talk about that later I'm here because I want to know about you" Grinning a big one Guy said.

"Why?, if your concerned about me destroying the human population don't, I actually want to form friendly relations with the humans"

"Interesting, do you mind if I interfere with that for a bit"

"No need for that, I will have the humans safely living in this world in your stead"

"How do you know about that?"

"Ah, a little bird told me is all" 

"...All right, you can do what you want with them. Speaking of humans would you do me a favor?"

"What favor?" Hmm, isn't Guy too casual here? or is it just me.

"I want you to get a seat as on of the Ten Great Demon Lords"

My eyebrows raised amusingly hearing this "Oh, personally inviting me to be a Demon Lord... I feel like there's more to it than meets the eye" Guy looked shocked at this, well of course he will I already know about his game with the Emperor.

"You're sharper than I thought, yes you are right I want you to be a Demon Lord so you can help me against my game with Rudra"

"Hmm, I'll think about it"

"Alright"

"....."

"....."

"So... why are you still here?"

"Good question, you see here I didn't come just to ask you questions, I also came here to enjoy myself"

'OH NO!' Is what I thought in my head realizing what he meant

"Whatever your trying to do my answer is a solid NO"

"Cmon, don't be stubborn, you made me go through hell when you made him my escort" Guy said whispering the last part

"No besides why do I need to spar with you it's not like I have too-"

"You want to spar Guy?, I don't think you're up for the challenge"

Oi oi you don't run your mouth provoking this dude now Diablo!!!

"Ha spoken by the words of a man who stopped pursuing power himself"