Stress

After the fight with Guy ended, Rimuru and his subordinates focused on developing the country. There were things that Rimuru taught them in order to further advance their development but he also kept some things to himself since he thought that revealing these things all at once was a bit too much. Nonetheless Tempest continued to prosper at a quick pace.

Things went peacefully for quite a while, Rimuru spent the time anew experiencing what he had experienced in the past. Rimuru sought out to other nations but first prioritized the once he was closest too, because of that Rimuru's monster country Tempest grew more famous faster than before, Rimuru predicted an invasion against them as a given since 'Farmus' is still a country at this point in time.

He spared no moment in preparing for that when the time comes, moreover one important thought came to his mind during those times, it was 'Do I need to be called a Demon Lord this time?' Rimuru only called himself a Demon Lord because he wanted to let the world know not to mess with him, Rimuru thought 'Is it fine not being one this time?' He dispelled the thought thinking it was all pointless if he didn't protect them, he was sure he won't make such a mistake this time.

.............

"Rimuru-sama, I wish to gather subordinates for my liege"

'Ah, you just don't want to do chores so you say this to me again'

"Fine but inform me when you meet who you are choosing, I believe the people you have in mind might not be as cooperative as you'd like."

"Yes gladly, I will tell Lord Rimuru the details-"

"No not those, just tell me when you encounter them I'll show my presence if necessary"

"Understood"

With that out of the way I want to confirm the status of my nation to the world.

I must start with making sure that there are no movements outside Tempest. I talked to Rigur and the goblin riders and ordered them to scout the area around Tempest at a larger scale.

Oh right, it was at this time that Charybdis would appear and attack us. I can confirm that because when I was away to Dwargon forming diplomatic relationships with Gazel.

Phobio and the musketeers arrived at my nation and the same thing happened again.

I was contacted by Souei in order to in form me of what transpired at Tempest. Honestly Milim went overboard this time as well, when I arrived to Tempest with Space Transfer it was like this.

"What? still haven't had enough!, then I will punch you more-"

"Wait! Wait! Wait!, you're gonna kill him Milim!"

"Oh Rimuru, didn't think you'd arrive here so soon...."

"What happened?, perhaps care to explain Milim?"

"Eh... Uh.... this guy attacked on of your subordinates so I beat him to dea- knocked him out!"

"Didn't I tell you not to cause a ruckus last time!, fine since you did avenge Rigurd I will only take away lunch"

"No.... that.... can't be! You!, this is all your fault dammit! one punce wasn't enought so-"

"M-i-l-i-m~ what did I just say earlier huh~"

"Rimuru...."

And so I sent Milim to time out zone, but I also gave her lunch since I didn't want her to destroy the area while she's in time out.

While that happened I healed both of them since they looked like they would pass on any moment now. 

Phobio was still arrogant at this time so I don't think I can pass on as a naive slime to negotiate with this dude.