Special Chapter II

The first event for the Idol Minigames planned by Rigurd was a simple sports tournament. The imbalance was clear, so I decided that I or Milim couldn't use any magic/skills. The other participants were fine to use whatever in their arsenal.

Officiating will be Testarossa, Judges would be Carrera, Rigurd, and Guy...

"—Excuse me what?"

"Hahahaha! I've come to see this spectacle Rimuru, I hope you don't mind me taking a front-row seat."

"Wait hold on a moment, how did you know we were holding an event?" I was honestly baffled how convenient his timing was.

"Intuition."

A simple answer, yet, I couldn't feel any hint of deceit. Are you stalking me, you bastard?!

"Kufufufu, rest not Rimuru-sama, I was the one who invited Guy."

Hearing that, my head immediately turned in a scary way. My facial expression expressing the words, "Why would you do that? Don't you dislike the dude?".

"I do, however, Guy had made a sacrilege comment that I cannot stand. Please allow me this, Rimuru-sama, I want to prove him wrong."

"...If you know what you're doing, then sure."

Honestly, having Guy here would only make me embarrassed. What kind of bet did the two make anyway.

As I was thinking this, a devilish smile between Guy and Diablo appeared when both made eyed contact with one another.

"Hey, Rimuru! Come on, isn't it time yet!"

An excited Milim came over. I suppose it's time to start.

The location Rimuru and co are using is no other than the dome that Milim destroyed just the other day.

Well, with the troublesome things sorted out, I think it's time to start.

***

Things started out with Carrera welcoming everyone and introducing us, the participants. Followed by Rigurd who explained what the events were going to be.

Dodgeball and Baseball.

"Alright! The teams are ready!"

Rimuru & Benimaru

              VS

Milim, Shuna, Shizue.

**DODGEBALL**

"So, how do we go about this, Lord Rimuru?"

Benimaru asked me what to do, to which I replied—

"We'll go full-on offensive, otherwise Milim would just corner us."

"Roger that!"

...For some reason, Benimaru's been all fired up lately. Is it because he gets to participate? Or is that just his competitive nature?

"If the two teams are ready, then, you may start at the count of 3."

"We're ready~!"

"So are we."

Giving each team a ball, Rigurd counts down to three, two, one—

"Begin!"

Without hesitation, Milim immediately sends their ball flying towards Rimuru. However, Rimuru caught it with ease.

"Wa~hahaha, as expected. Something on that level is no match for you, Rimuru."

"Milim, if you lose, don't take it out on me!"