Master of Demons V

"Guy, what's the meaning of this? Surely you aren't really thinking of killing our Lord?"

Diablo, who had an expression unlike his usual one, coldly asks Guy.

"You misunderstand, I don't plan on outright killing him, I know that's not possible. I'm only planning on temporarily killing him so that this chaotic energy dies down." 

Technically, the barrier Guy had erected around Rimuru had 'suppressed the aura coming from Rimuru. However, Rimuru's power, when let rampant, is uncontrollable.

But what had raised a question on Diablo's mind was—

"But Guy, you alone should suffice in the barrier. Why ask for our help?"

"That is not what's important right now, focus on the barrier. I'll tell you guys later."

Guy has begun on his final preparations, he prepares a large number of magicules and condensed them to the smallest spherical shape he could. After that, he uses a sizable amount of magicules from each of the primordial demons. He does the exact same procedure to their magicules.

After that, he uses his own Ultimate Skill; Prideful King Lucifer— to enhance the condensed magicules. What exactly did he enhance these orbs with, is unknown till he himself reveals so. 

"...What! That's reckless, Guy!"

Testarossa, realizing what Guy is about to do had said out loud. But, she is smiling at the same time, knowing full well what is about to happen to her and the rest of the primordials.

Eventually, Diablo, who had contemplated on what way he could kill Guy that ensured the most torture, noticed the oddly cheerful atmosphere that Testarossa gave off.

"Hahaha! If you are planning on doing what I think you are, Guy, then I'll let you off the hook this once!"

What happened next would be a baffling story that, when Diablo told me, I had a hard time believing him.

The condensed pure magicule orbs had started on taking colors, rightfully representing the 'color' of their originator. 

One had a Crimson red, representing Guy, the Red Primordial.

One had a Jet black dark color, representing Diablo, the Black Primordial.

One had an Elegant Pure white color, representing Testarossa, the White Primordial.

One had a Beaming color of yellow, representing Carrera, the Yellow Primordial.

One had a Brilliant shade of violet, representing Ultima, the Violet Primordial.

One had a Deep color of blue, representing Rain, the Blue Primordial.

One had a Natural color of Green, representing Mizari, the Green primordial.

Guy then extends his arms, forming two magic circles on the palm of his hands. Following this, the orbs proceed to circle around Rimuru in a clockwise movement.

"Arghh!"

Rimuru continued to scream in pain, with his voice muffled by the barrier, Diablo and the demoness trio were worried. But, as Diablo knew what was about to happen, he had remained sane.

"Oh original creator, heed my call. Let my words be known, for I, Guy Crimson, petition to the voice of the world."

<<Petition Heard.>>

"We who were unbound, unruled, and forever free, bind ourselves to one."

<<Access Granted.>>