Kidnapped

"Shizue-sensei! Over here!"

Over at Ingrassia, Shizue is happily spending her time with the kids. Everyday has been fulfilling, at least it is what she thinks. 

Rimuru had left her to take care of the kids over 2 weeks ago. She's been nothing but happy since. After all, when she thought she would die, one of her biggest regrets was her failure at keeping the kids safe.

She thinks back on the events that had happened since Rimuru appeared. From the bottom of her heart, everyday, she sends a prayer, thanking her encounter with Rimuru. Had he been not there, she would have died, the kids too.

As of right now, she's currently taking a stroll into town with the kids. 

She had often been asked questions about Rimuru by the kids. Of course, she had chose the right time and place to answer, as per request by Rimuru himself.

Somehow, talking about Rimuru makes her happy, no matter how trivial it may seem. Kenya, Ryota, Gale, all had asked about Rimuru about his power, meanwhile, Alice and Chloe asked about him personally. 

The kids had received training from Rimuru, as well as equipment for them. They occasionally do mock battles in order to train, as merciless as Shizue may be, they showed major signs of growth because of that.

"Chloe, what are you looking at?" Shizue asked.

"This."

"Do you want me to get that book for you?"

"Really? You don't have to always buy what I want, sensei."

"It's fine really, this is the only way I can spoil you guys, sensei's got a lot of money." 

But... most of it is thanks to Rimuru, of course. He's somehow replenishing my pocket's, even though I said I was fine... I can't tell them that.

"Ah! It's Yoshida-san! Are you opening the shop?"

"Ah, Alice was it? Yes, I'm in the process of opening."

"Yay! Shizue-sensei, you said you were gonna buy us some cup-cakes if I had landed a hit!" Kenya said.

"But that was only her hair..." a timid Ryota said.

"But that counts! Doesn't it?" 

"I mean, technically it does." Gale replied.

"...Stupid boys, let's use the money we saved up, Chloe." Alice said.

"Yes."

Wait, what money? Who gave you that, was it me? Since when did you two start saving up, was it because of Rimuru, perhaps that may be that case. When we first visited here, Rimuru had explained something about money, I mostly got what he was trying to say, but the kids seemed to have gotten lost halfway.

It was then that the two girls, Chloe and Alice, had asked Rimuru something by themselves. During their talk, their eyes lit up like wildfire.

But still, where and when did the two of you get that much money...?

"Chloe, Alice, let's talk about your little savings later, okay~"

"O-okay..."

"Busted..."

After that, we(Shizue, Chloe, Alice) had eaten Yoshida-san's freshly baked cup-cakes. It's as good as always, Yoshida-san mentioned that he had asked for Rimuru's advice once, to make a certain type of dessert I believe...

Oh well, getting lost in thought and not savoring these cup-cakes will be a waste.

"Oh, if it isn't Shizue-sensei."