Reset

I do not own TTIGRAAS and this is purelymy own fanfic for my selfish desires.

Inspired by: Turn the clock

Note: Minor Editing has been made. Since this was confusing people that this was before Ciel arrived. Might as well rewrite the chapter.

The Day of Walpurgis suddenly came to us shortly after Guy announced it.

I felt something strange, like something was slowly pulling me backwards as I enter the gate.

As we proceed to enter the portal Rhein opened, the moment we arrived, something felt different. My whole consciousness is at the point where it's like a switch, turning on and off repeatedly. 

<<Rimuru-sama!>>                                                                                                                                                                                                             Rimuru's POV

Slowly, the feeling of my consciousness repeatedly surfacing and diving back and forth has settled. I don't know how long it's been since it first started.

As I raise my head, I see a familiar looking cave, one that has brought me many memories since I first arrived in this world.

"What? Why am I here? What happened?"

<<Master, I believe we have been sent back in time.>> 

"Sent back in time? What do you mean by that?" 

<<....After arriving at the opposite end of the gate. Master was attacked by an unknown force, that attacked specifically aimed at that particular location. It's an attack that rewound time by approximately 3 years.>> 

What?! 3 years? Time attack? If that's the case, then can I assume that my companions are gone?!   

<<Yes... that statement is correct, I'm to be blamed Master! I did not notice the attack at the time. Due to that, I was unable to counter it fast enough, I only stopped the attack until we were at this point in time>>

Rimuru felt mixed emotions at the words she said with the most sad and apologetic tone she had ever shown. 

While he was upset and sad about his friends that he knew were gone. He also knew that they are still alive, and that he could possibly take them back.

Then, an all too familiar dragon came to talk to him.

"Hey, you there, can you hear me little one?"

 Veldora? Is that really him? Crap, gotta think, this is at the time where I haven't met Veldora yet, by the looks of it.

"Hey!"

And somehow, that voice fills me with relief, giving me the proof that I needed. Proof that I can take them back; Milim, Veldora, all of them, I can get back.

"....Yes?, what does the Storm Dragon wish to speak of me?"

"Ho ho~, so you can speak to me. Interesting, are you perhaps a unique monster?" 

Let's quickly earn Veldora's trust, I still have some sort of connection with him. I only need to get his trust to fully make him remember me.

"Well, something like that."

 Veldora's POV

What was that? Such a strong aura, it's coming towards me. Dear Lord. If it's one of my sisters, I'd rather die right here right now than to meet them.

Wait, it's a slime? What the heck. Let's try communicating with it

 "Hey, you there, can you hear me little one?"

It's ignoring me... how dare you...

"Hey!"

Calm down Veldora, it's your first meeting with someone in 300 years. 

"....Yes?, what does the Storm Dragon wish to speak of me?"

"Ho ho~, so you can speak to me. Interesting, are you perhaps a unique monster?""How amusing, an intelligent slime. Are you perhaps a unique monster?"

......................................................................................

If you're reading this please do check out my new web novel. Thank you!!!