[32]

Jess chuckled as she allowed Lucy to walk ahead of her, feeling overwhelmed with her new look, worried her friends wouldn't like it.

Taking a breath, the girl grabbed Tobi's drink off him, sitting down in his lap, interrupting his talk with a random man Jess hadn't seen before.

"Hey, baby." The girl whispered into the boys ear before pulling away, allowing him to glance her up and down. "Fuck babygirl..." Tobi mumbled as he placed his left hand onto he girls thigh, showing his engagement ring.

"Do you like it?" The girl questioned as she took a sip from the bottle of cider, foam flowing out the top causing the girl to lick it away from the top of the bottle.

"Did you get your tongue pierced?" Tobi grumbled as he grabbed the girls chin, turning her face to him, putting his finger to the girls mouth to which the girl wrapped her mouth around it, allowing the piercing to run around his finger before pulling away.

"Yeh, I like it." Tobi bit his lip before realising he was in the middle of a deal, "Sorry baby girl, I'm in the middle of a deal." Jess pouted before nodding at the boy, leaning in to whisper into the boys ear.

"Okay daddy, I'll go keep Jed company." And with that, the girl stood, her skirt riding up slightly causing Tobi to lean forward, pulling it down slightly. Jess looked back with a smirk before beginning to make her way over to Jed.

The girl giggled when Jed grabbed the girls hips, pulling her onto his lap, the boy looking her up and down. "Kitten..." Jed breathed out, letting his hand travel just underneath the girls skirt to caress her thigh.

Jess played with the boys plaits as he bit his lip. "You look sexy, kitten." Jed whispered, one f his hands going to the girls throat where he gave a small squeeze.

Jess glared into the boys eyes as he did so, licking her lips causing her tongue ring to show. "I don't think you should do that, i'm getting married to your brother." The boy just chuckled as he bit his lip, "Sharing's, caring."

He glanced the girl up and down again before mumbled, "Go put on a show." He squeezed the girls thigh before nodding to the pole in the room.

The girl stood from the boys lap, a small smirk on her face as she turned her back to the boy, making her way to the speakers, changing the song to wicked games by the weekend. (at the top)

Jess giggled as she walked to the pole, smiling towards Tobi who tried to finish his deal quicker. The girl bit her lip as she grabbed the pole, hoisting herself up, her legs wrapping around the pole as she used the pole as she used the momentum to spin around the pole.

She gradually span around the pole, grabbing a bottle on vodka before hoisting herself back up on the pole, moving to wrap her legs above her body, hanging upside down on the pole, being directly in front of Tobi.

She made eye contact with the boy as she let her skirt fall up, beginning to down the vodka upside down. She finished the drink, allowing it to dribble slightly before swinging herself the right way on the pole, using her thumb to wipe her lip before putting it in her mouth, sucking it.

She did a few more turns on the pole before she slid down the pole, falling onto her knees in front of Jed who grinned down at her, his hand grabbing her chin. Tobi watched, biting his lip as he watched Jess moved her hands up Jed's thighs.

The brothers knew what they were doing when they glanced to each other, Tobi nodding to his brother, both of them standing up.

Jed pulled the girl up by her hand, guiding her around the sofa and to her room, Tobi following behind them, a small smirk on her face. "Oh, she's fucked." Simon mumbled to Lucy who laughed, agreeing with him.

"We best turn the music up."

------------------------------------

The girl bit her lip as she watched Tobi lock the door after the three had entered the room, taking his top off. Jed pushed the girl back by her waist to the bed, causing the girl to squeal lightly.

The two boys stood together, mumbling to each other before Tobi spoke up, "We need to hurry up, i got a deal to do."

Jess eyed the two boys, rolling her eyes when neither of them made the first move, causing her to sit on her knees, her hands grabbing her top and pulled it off her body. The girl giggled as the music turned up from the party.

"What you waiting for?" Jess' words were slightly slurred but she didn't care as she pulled the two boys to her by their waistbands.

The girl could barely remember what happened next, all she could was when she was bent over, her lips wrapped around Jed's dick while Tobi fucked her. She could remember the boys gripping her while she rocked back and forth. She could also remember the two fist bumping after causing the girl to slap the two in the back of the head.

(Sorry i didn't right the saucy stuff, i felt really awkward writing a threesome for some reason)