[15]

The group walked into cals pub , laughing all around. "We're closed." Callum's voice was saddened as he called out. Tobi stepped forward , grasping the boys shoulder as he slumped in one of the pubs chairs. "What's wrong man?" He asked , sitting in the seat next to Callum who gave a chuckle , "you're actually being nice?" He then lowered his head , giving a sigh , "Sarah and I broke up , I don't have enough money to keep the pub open anymore, I just- it's been a bad day."

The boy laid his head on the bar , giving another sigh. Jess glanced at the money in her hands before going to the windows , opening the curtains. Callum lifted his head , watching as the girl opened the door , the sun glaring into the pub. "W-what are you-" "hi , I'm Jess , here's some money , now get off your ass cause you are not letting a girl break you. Oh and I work here now," Manny laughed at the girl shaking his head as he made his way next to his brother , the girl going behind the bar.

"W-what?" Cal lifted the money up , tears pricking in his eyes. "Come on , you got customers," Jess mumbled before beginning to clean the bar as Callum stood. He walked around the bar , bringing the girl into his arms. "Thank you." Jess gave a nod as she pulled away from the hug , walking behind the bar to the sink , grabbing a glass to clean. Tobi cat called the girl as she turned , walking back over to the boy , leaning on the bar slightly.

"See something you like?" The girl murmured as she leant closer to the boy. Tobi chuckled , grabbing the girls chin pulling her closer before saying "get back to work." He then let go of the girls face leaning back in his bar stool. "Lucy , find some cute uniforms. Something sexy," Jess winked at the girl , Lucy clapping before grabbing her phone. "Not sexy," Jed pointed at Lucy as he spoke , taking a seat where cal sat before, the sidemen scattering around tables near the bar.

Manny grasped his brothers shoulder , Tobi looking towards him "we've got trouble." He mumbled , pointing to the door of the pub. Jed turned at Manny's voice , his eyes widening at what he saw. From the stories he was told , he was sure Saoirse , Kirsty and Freya together wasn't a good thing.

"Fuck..." Tobi muttered glancing to Josh who was to infatuated with Vik who was speaking for England. "Someone needs to tell him," Ethan appeared next to Manny, rolling his eyes at Jed's words before speaking himself , "no , someone needs to tell the new employee to calm down."

The three brothers turned to the girl behind the bar who kept her stare on the three girls whilst she cleaned the glass in her hands. "I think it's clean dawn," Lucy spoke , grabbing the glass from the other side of the bar before leaning over the bar , putting the glass where it belonged. Jess turned to Lucy , realising an eyebrow which Lucy nodded , the two girls making their way to the girls toilets.

"What just happened?" Manny questioned , chuckling lightly. "Girl talk." Josh grumbled from beside Ethan making the boys jump and stare wide eyed at him.

——————————————————————————-

Jess gripped the sink as Lucy jumped onto the counter next to them. "What we doing about it then?" Jess spoke as she stood , staring at Lucy. "I think-" The girl was cut off as the door to the toilets opened , girls laughter filling both Jess and Lucy's ears.

Jess stared in the mirror , her face hardening when she saw the three girls enter the toilets. Saoirse chuckled at the two girls as she strode over to the sink next to Jess , beginning to wash her hands. The silence was deafening as Freya went to the sink on the over side of Jess , being in between Lucy and Jess as she leant on the sink. Kirsty leaned on one of the stall doors , it being locked , blocking Jess in between all three of them.

Jess glanced to Lucy who gave a small nod going unnoticed by the other girls. Jess turned as Lucy jumped off the counter , Saoirse beginning to speak "You know , he'll leave you." Jess continued to walk for the door , only for Kirsty to get in the way. Jess missed her teeth , grumbling "Get your bitch out my way." "I'm not a bitch," Kirsty sneered making Jess' eyes widen , a small smile on her face as she stepped up to the girl. "You're nothing but a bitch," spit flew into Kirsty's face as Jess spoke , Lucy speaking after , "Yeh , get this snake away from my personal space," she then barged past Freya , standing next to Jess.

"He'll be running back to me sooner or later , you're nothing special," Jess turned to Saoirse who was smirking. "How come the only shit in here is coming out of your mouth , fuck outta here." Jess growled at the girl , pushing past Kirsty to leave , Lucy following behind her.

"He wants me!" Saoirse called after the girls as they left. "Suck your mum!" Lucy called back as the two left , both chucking after.

Thank you guys for all the support on my books , much love. 🖤🤍