[33]

Jess shook her head as Lucy held up a cream coloured dress. "I want a black one." She mumbled, looking to her buzzing phone, Tobi's number coming up.

"Lover boy." Lucy teased causing Jess to blush, answering the phone. "Hello?" "Kitten!" Jed's voice was Jolly as he spoke. "Jed?" The girl furrowed her eyebrows, "Have you been drinking?" Jed laughed in response before someone had snatched the phone from him.

"Jess! Come meet us! We're at Cals!" Josh's voice came from the phone making Jess chuckle slightly. "Though you didn't like me?" Jess mumbled into the phone, Lucy giving the girl a confused look.

"You're marrying my best mate! I'm going to have to like- oh, Tobi's coming, bye!" And with that the boy put the phone down.

Jess chuckled shaking her head at the phone call before her eyes caught sight of a dress. "I want that one," The girl mumbled, pointing to the dress behind Lucy causing her to turn, her own eyes widening at the sight of the dress, "Wow..."

(photo)

Lucy pushed the door to Cal's pub open, laughing when she saw Josh chasing Vik. Jess chuckled when Vik hid behind her, Josh holding his hand up when seeing the girl. "Jess!" The boy pulled her into a hug, causing Jess to flinch back slightly.

"You know what! You're not so bad! I-i always thought you were another h-hoe! But I was wrong!" Josh pulled away from the girl, grinning own at her but Jess could smell the alcohol coming from the boy.

Jess patted the boys chest before backing away from him. "Thanks?" "Josh, leave the girl alone." Ethan spoke as he moved over to the boy, pulling him back. Josh bit his lip at the boy, ruffling his hair as he pulled him to his seat.

Jess smiled as he made her way toward Tobi who glanced the girl up and down as he sipped on him Bulmers. The girl blushed underneath his stare, Tobi's hands grabbing at her dips in her hips, pulling her t sit on is lap.

"Baby girl." The boy greeted, nestling his head into the girls shoulder. Jess smiled to herself at the nickname. "Hi." She murmured, glancing over her friends who laughed as Jide tried pouring a pint only for Cal to smack him in the back of his head.

"I can't wait." Tobi mumbled, his eyes moving across his friends who were doing dumb shit while he put his chin on the girls shoulder. "Huh?" Jess hummed out, turning in the boys lap to look at the boy who smiled shyly at her, keeping his gaze on the others.

"To get married to you." Jess blushed at the boy mumbled words, glancing to her fingers in which Tobi grabbed her hand. The girl looked back up to the boy, their eyes meeting. "I know it's fast but i- i am in lo-"

"Time to party, motherfuckers!" Lucy's shouts cut Tobi off, a tray of shots landing on the table. Jess cheered, leaning forward in the boys lap to grab two shots. Tobi frowned as he grabbed a shot off the girl, backing it before slumping slightly.

"I'm excited too, ya' know." Jess murmured as she put the shot glass back down on the table before turning the boy who looked to her, giving the most innocent look on his face. The girl lifted her hand to cup the boys cheek as she spoke, "Because even though it's fast and we haven't even been in a normal relationship, I have fallen in love with you, Tobi Brown."

The boy felt tears prick at his eyes at the words, wrapping his arms around the girl as he hugged the girls close to him, letting the tears fall down his cheeks.

Jess let her hands hold the boys head to her chest as he cried. "Y-you know, i enjoyed M-Manny and Jed having you as well. I-it was like, i didn't have to worry about you but i like the idea of having you to myself now. It's like everything is going to be normal."

Tobi sniffled, looking up to the girl, allowing her to wipe the tears off his cheeks. Jess put her forehead to the boys, pressing her lips to his for a brief kiss before mumbling, "And you never though we'd be normal."

(Very short but there is only two chapters left.)