[8]

Jess stood from her seat in the math class , Lucy watching the girl with confused eyes. "That's it I'm dropping out" The girl spoke causing the other people in the class to cast their eyes upon her , their conversations stopping.

"Jess sit dow-" "no Lucy , I'm gone" Jess spoke grabbing her bag , throwing it on before starting towards the door. "Jessica , I would advise you to sit back down" the principal , Mr Campbell spoke as he stood in the door way of the classroom. Jess kisses her teeth , glaring at the man , "I advise you move out of the way" the girl growled out , Lucy collecting her own stuff knowing that shit was about to go down.

Mr Campbell glanced over to Lucy speaking once more "Lucy put your stuff down  , neither of you are leaving this room" Jess let out a laugh as Lucy stood , the two looking at each other before Jess spoke "watch me".

Instead of going out the classroom door , the girl made her way over to the window , opening as far as it could before throwing her bag out of the window. "Jessica Parker that is a two story fall , do no-" but the girl was already half way out of the window causing both teachers in the room to rush towards her , trying to grab the girl.

While the teachers were pre-occupied with Jess , Lucy had grabbed her bag and made her way out of the room , the rest of the students laughing at the two girls' antics.

"Jessica Parker! Get back here now!" Tobi glanced over at the yells from the school. He had been in p.e playing football when Jess' bag was launched from the second floor window onto the football pitch. Once he saw the girl drop out of the window , he rolled his eyes , jogging over to the girls bag before heading over to the girl who was brushing herself off.

"Jessica Parker!" Mr Campbell's voice called from the window as Tobi handed the girls bag over to her. "What are you doing?" The boy asked , a small smile ghosting on his lips as they made eye contact. "Dropping out of school , pun intended" Jess gave a cheeky smile as she adjusted her bag on her back causing Tobi to ruffle her hair.

"That was sick dawn!" Lucy yelled as she ran into the field , laughter leaving her mouth. Jess giggled at the girl who then high fived each other. "Jessica Parker! Lucy Haywood! I suggest you come back into the school!" Mr Campbell's voice came as he appeared at the edge of the football pitch , the vice principal and safe guarding team with him. Jess glanced at Lucy who nodded at her before she looked to Tobi "look after my bag" and she slipped it off her shoulders , putting it at the boys feet before turning back to mr Campbell yelling "I suggest you leave us the fuck alone."

The girls then ran through the football pitch , the boys playing football stopped , staring in at the girls being chased by the teachers. "Simon! Get my bag!" Lucy called as she threw her bag at the faux blonde , who caught it with ease. The two girls laughed as they weaves between the p.e group , the teachers barely catching up with the two.

When Jess got to the other side of the football pitch , she turned , looking for Lucy , but felt her body be picked up and slammed on the ground , her head bouncing on the concrete floor. Her body slumped as she let out a groan , her eye sight becoming fuzzy.

Tobi felt himself become angered as he witnessed the girl be body slammed by one of the safe guarding team. He clutched his waist band , pulling his gun from his joggers as he rushed over to the teacher who looked shocked as the girl seemed to be out cold. "Let her the fuck go" The field was silent as he growled , the teacher stepping away from the girl as the boy lightly grazed the trigger of the gun. "Tobi man , calm down." Jide mumbled as he made his way to the boys side , gripping his shoulder. "Get the fuck off me JJ" the boy sneered , shoving the boy off him.

"Tobi , hey , lets just put the gun down" Mr Campbell tried soothing the situation but Tobi wasn't having it. "Shut the fuck up and move your self from my girl" Tobi growled out , moving his gun to Aline with the principals body. Jed has appeared next to Tobi taking out his own gun , which happened to be Jess' customised uzi she had given him , "move from our girl"

Jess let out a groan as she pushed herself into a sitting position , her hand rubbing her head , trying to sooth the head ache that was forming. Arms wrapped around her body , lifting her into a bridal style hold , the girl opening her eyes to glance up at the person holding her. "Try to stay awake , yeh? You had a nasty blow there" the girl tried to reply to the dark skin boy but her words were slurred.

"Oh my! What happened ?!" Manny exclaimed as he saw Jide slip the girl into Simons Tesla , Lucy putting the girls bag at her legs as she spoke "the fucking teachers , that's what" Manny clenched his Jaw as he stared at the numerous teachers retreating into the school , none of them daring to look at the group. He could've helped. Manny stepped forward , wanting to hold the girl but Viks sudden appearance made him stop as the small boy began to examine the girl.

"Take her home , but make sure she doesn't fall asleep for the next couple hours" Vik spoke out to Simon who nodded going to put the seatbelt on the girl but her hand reached out for him to stop. The girl stared at the girl as she glanced around fear in her eyes. "Come on Kitten , let me-" the girl flinched back as Jed moved forward. The boy felt his heart clench as the girl stared at him , fear radiating off her. "Who are you?" The girl whispered , a tear falling down her cheek.

Shits going down.