[13]

Jess gasped as she awoke , the room being pitch black making the girl shake. Her eyes drifted around her room , adjusting to the dark. She glanced to the window , liking the lights over central London. It calmed her.

After what happened with Tobi around a week ago , she's strained her mind , trying to remember. She awoke each night with a memory , the girl now remembering most of the sidemen but she just couldn't remember him.

Tonight she remembered Adam. The way he treated her. But she didn't want to remember that. She wished it wasn't unforgettable.

"Who was it tonight?" Manny's voice came from beside her , Jess sighed as she led back , her head resting on the boys chest. "Adam." Manny's Hans rubbed the girls back remembering the things the boy did to the girl. "Try get some sleep mamas" Jess glanced up at the boy a small smile etched on her face as she mumbled , "why do you guys call me different nick names?"

Manny pulled the girl close to him letting a sleeping Jed have more from on the other side of the girl. "The others call you dawn because Lucy thinks your the sunrise of a new era , Jed calls you kitten because you've got a personality of one , you can be vicious or be really soft. I call you mamas because you look after me" Manny whispered before kissing the girls forehead , "now get some sleep"

The boy began to rub Jess' back as she shut her eyes , listening to the rain from outside , trying to fall asleep on Manny's arms. The constant smooth touch of his hand rubbing the small girls back and the pattering of the rain on the window soothes the girl back to sleep.

——————————————————————————-

"I need caffeine," Jess spoke as she dragged herself into the living room. The group were spread around the living room , watching as the girl moved to the attached kitchen. "Did you pick her night clothes out Lucy?" Simon asked as he took his hand away from Jide's eyes. Lucy shrugged at the boy , a small smile on her face. "Maybe next time , get something other than a sports bra and booty shorts."

Jess reaches for the coffee , being so short ha dit's problems. She gave a small sigh as she shut the cupboard , turning her back to the side as she looked into the living room. "Can someone get the coffee please" she spoke ,huffing out as Simon laughed at her before making his way over to the girl.

"You do realise , this is empty," Simon turned the coffee pot upside down , making the girl groan. " I'm going out then," Simon tried to speak to the girl but she had already made her way out of the room.

"She's going out." Simon spoke as he fell into the sofa , his legs landing on Lucy's legs which were then thrown to the floor. "She's not , we have to do this deal , she's staying in." Tobi spoke as he looked up from his phone. Simon shrugged his shoulders as he sat normally , mumbling "well someone drank the girls coffee." Vik slouched in his seat as josh turned to him , knowing it was him who drank it.

Jess soon came out , an oversized hoodie which was most likely one of the boys' clinging onto her body as it dangled to her knees. "Are you wearing anything underneath that?" Jed spoke , crossing his arms as he glanced to the girls exposed lower legs.

"Yes dad" the girl rolled her eyes as she raised her jumper up , showing her bicycle shorts. "Tobi likes that," Lucy mumbled to Harry as they watched the boy put his phone on his lap while he bent his head to the side to get a look at the girls ass.

"That's daddy to you," Jed chuckled making Jess laugh out before speaking , "I'm going to the cafe down the-" "you're not going" Jess raised her eyebrows as the boy she was trying to remember spoke. "But-" "Jess you're not safe going on your own." Manny spoke as he entered the room , halfway through putting his top on , showing off his body. "Well then one of you come with me," The girl shrugged as she played with the hem of her jumper , just wanting to get a coffee.

"We can't mamas , we got something to do," manny went to rub the girls hair but Jess moved away from his touch , "but I'm just going to be in the car when you do the deals. I'm a big girl." She gave manny a puppy dog look , hoping she could finally be on her own. Manny looked over at Tobi , raising his eyebrows at his older brother.

"She can't remember the things that can happen , let her relive it , I got to do my deals. Now." Tobi spoke as he stood , his voice cold. Manny sighed as the small girl cheered making her way to the elevator. "I'll be right back here after my coffee , don't worry." The girls words were cut off when the elevator doors closed. "You know , you're a dick head." Manny growled to Tobi before putting his shoes on , "now let's just get this done."

———————————————————————————-

Jess held her coffee as she stared outside the cafe window. It was the same on Jamie had took her to. The one she has a deja-vu feeling at. The girl dipped the last of her coffee , sighing as she stood. She pulled a mint from its packet , throwing the empty packet in the bin as she made her way with the empty cup to the barista.

"Thank you." Jess spoke , handing the cup over before making her way out of the cafe. She sighed as the clouds made their way over the sun , a few water droplets falling onto the girls head. The girl threw her hood over her head as she began to walk back to her penthouse. She enjoyed the alone time , being surrounded by people she barely remembered stressed her out.

As the girl rounded the corner , she could see the police officers outside her apartment complex making her confused. She sped up , seeing another police car pulling up , soon getting to the entrance.

"Excuse me miss , are you Jessica Parker?" The girls eyebrows creased in confusion as she nodded. What happened? The fed stepped closer to the girl , pulling handcuffs out of his pocket , making the girl go to move back only for another police officer to be behind her.

"Jessica Parker , you are being arrested on suspicion of murder of Jason and Steven Parker -" Jess felt a memory come into her brain as one of the feds tugged her hands behind her back. The cafe.

"Thanks for looking after my brother back there" Jess jumped at the voice. In front of her sat Tobi , when did he get there? The girl slumped in her seat mumbling "thought you didn't want me near him". Tobi kissed his teeth , annoyed with the girl , saying "you're lucky i said thanks." The girls head dropped down as she stared at her shoes , not knowing what to say. "Look those guys are going to come after you now , so watch your back. Dont trust anybody," Jess' eyes followed him as he stood up. " so why should i trust you? " she mumbled as they made eye contact. The older smirked at the girl mumbling "trust no one" before walking away from the girl.

She remembered the way he handled her after their argument.

The growl in his voice made the girl shiver , her hands rubbing his chest , a small smile on her face before she bit her lip , her hands feeling the defiance of his abs. Tobi let out a growl , his hands gripping the girls wrists causing her movements to stop.

"If you keep doing things like that then I won't be able to control myself" his voice grew deeper as he spoke , his eyes glaring into the girls. She giggled giving an innocent look before mumbling "what am I doing , daddy?"

Tobi gulped feeling his joggers become tighter , he stood from the bed , tugging them off his body before going back to the girl , ripping the laced bra in half causing the girl to let out a small gasp.

"Tobi..." the girl whispered as she was pushed up against a cop car. Her eyes glistened as she realised her past had creeped up on her. "Get off me!" The girl yelled as she struggled against the police officer. "Jess?!" The girls head shot up to see the sidemen.

"Tobi!" She yelled as the police officer pushed at her head. "Tobi! I remember!"