[28]

Tobi sighed as he held his head in his hands , not knowing what to do. He felt the pressure of needing to be there for Jed and Jess but it was getting to hard for him.

"Hey." Tobi rose his head , giving a sad smile to Jess who stood in the doorway of the kitchen. "Come 'ere" The boy grumbled as he held his hands out for Jess to walk into.

The girl hesitated before walking in-between the boys legs , hugging the boy loosely. Tobi on the other hand held the girl tightly , his head nuzzling into her neck. "Why'd you do it?" He spoke , breaking the silence.

"I-""Why did you want to leave me?" Tobi whispered , a tear falling down his cheek and onto the girls neck. Jess frowned at the boys words , caressing his head with her hand , making him look at her as he cried.

"I'm sorry." "I can't lose you too" Tobi sobbed.

People would say he was ugly crying. Tobi's face was scrunched up , lip quivering as the tears ran down his face. Constantly sniffing , interrupting his sobs at times. He couldn't handle it.

Jess hugged the boy close to her chest , feeling her own lip quiver at the words the boy spoke , "It hurts. It-it hurts so much." He seemed to collapse in his seat , Jess being his only support.

—————————————————————————

Jide held Simon close to him , the two saddened as they heard Tobi's cries.

"I don't want to hurt people anymore." Simon whispered , thinking back to their conversation earlier on in the day. "Okay baby..." Jide whispered back , holding his boyfriend close to him.

—————————————————————————-

Jed fiddled with his fingers as he sat on the stairs , hating his brothers cries but was glad that he was finally letting it out.

"Hey man." Jed glanced to see Ethan in front of him , "need a hug?" Jed felt his smile fall as he nodded , walking into Ethan's open arms.

————————————————————————-

Jess led on her back as Tobi's head was on her stomach , their fingers laced together. The two had decided to go to bed early , Tobi falling asleep as soon as he led his head on the girls stomach.

Jess , however , was still awake , sponge bob playing on Tobi's tv. The girl sighed , turning her head , seeing a figure at the door making her heart drop.

"You're not real." Jess whispered , not wanting Tobi to awake. "You're the one imagining me." Manny spoke as he sat on the side next to the door.

Jess squeezed her eyes shut , whispering under her breath , "Please ,stop." and when she opened her eyes again , it was just her and Tobi.

"Stop fidgeting and go to sleep , baby." Tobi mumbled , hugging the girls body. The girl moved her hand to the boys face , rubbing his cheek lightly , making hi hum out , relaxing once again.

—————————————————————————

"Tobi , could we talk?" Tobi looked at Josh from watching Jess talk to Lucy , giving a small nod. The two made their way to the kitchen , Josh glancing behind him before beginning to speak.

"I went to get Manny's body yesterday , umm-" Josh took a deep breath , making eye contact with the boy , "And it wasn't there."

"What?!" Both boys looked towards the kitchen door , seeing Jess and Lucy. "Jess-" "No. No. What did you say." The girl urged , maybe her seeing Manny was real.

"Manny's body wasn't there." Jess took a breath , shaking her head , "I've been seeing him - it's like imagining him. What-what f he's alive?!" Lucy frowned , rubbing the girls arm as Tobi interrupted her rambling.

"We both saw it , Jess." Tobi mumbled , grabbing the girls hands. Jess glanced down to their hands , shaking her head as she pulled her hands away. "I'm not crazy." The girl whispered as she turned away , walking away causing Lucy to go after her.

"I'll try find his body. I will do everything I can." Josh spoke , grabbing the boy by his shoulders , their eyes meeting.

"You've changed." Tobi spoke as the two held eye contact. "I've stopped drinking Tobes, It's for the better." Josh pulled away , not looking the boy in his eyes , making Tobi furrow his eyebrows.

"Why?" "Tobi-" "No Josh. Tell me the real reason." Tobi rose his voice slightly, silence brewing after. Josh looked the boy in his eyes as he leaned on the counter , his voice low , "Because , I don't want to do this anymore."

Tobi couldn't comprehend what was just said , Josh continuing , "We're falling apart Tobi. And maybe-maybe it's for the best." Tobi shook his head , moving out the kitchen and upstairs.

—————————————————————————

The boy got to his bedroom , slamming his door after. The tears rolled down his face as he reached for his grinder , beginning to roll a blunt. He huffed , using his wrist to wipe the tears off his cheeks.

"Fucking hell," Tobi whispered as he finally finished rolling his blunt. He pulled himself off the bed , slowly making his way to his windowsill. Grabbing his lighter off it , the boy opened his window before climbing to the roof.

Once he was settled , Tobi lit his blunt , raising it to his mouth. He didn't know what time it was but the sky was dark and he could hear the low rumble of thunder in the distance. He took a few puffs of his blunt when a rain drop fell onto his hand.

Tobi felt a tear slip down his face , allowing more to flow after. Everything was going wrong and he couldn't take it.

Tobi took more drags of his blunt before putting it out and he began to make his way to his room. He sniffled as he turned to shut his window , wiping his eyes before turning to see Jess sleeping in his bed.

The boy sighed , checking his phone. it was only 5pm. Shrugging his top off , Tobi climbed into his bed , his arms snaking their way around the girls body , pulling her close to his bare chest , sighing.