[23]

"Listen , Tobi and manny are doing something stupid." Jess shook her head at josh as she sat on her sofa. The girl had been munching out with Jed , the two having a good time until it was interrupted by Josh barging into her flat. "I don't care." She muttered , looking back at the tv.

"Listen , we might not get along but I am begging you. If you don't stop them , something and will happen Jess." The girl chuckled , not looking at josh as she spoke , "that's not my fault."

Jed glanced to the other boy , noticing the fear in his eyes before making his way over to the girl. "Kitten , please , I don't want to lose them , not again." Jess glanced to the boys face , immediately regretting it as she saw the desperateness in his eyes. The girl stood , an emotionless look on her face as she spoke , "after this I'm done." She looked to Josh , making sure not to look at Jed as she continued to speak , "I'm done with all of you."

——————————————————————————-

Manny glanced to his brother as they stopped , both getting off their bikes. "So.... you got a plan?" He asked , the elder chuckling before glancing to his brother , "nope." Manny shook his head , laughing to himself as he looked to his feet.

"I love you , tobes." Tobi glanced to his brother as he got himself ready , a small frown on his face as he stuffed his gun into his waistband. "You don't have to do this Manny , go back to her." Tobi held his brothers shoulders in his hands , his face softening for a moment. "I need to do this , Tobi-I need to."

The elder gave a nod before pulling his brother into a hug. Manny sighed , following his eyes as him and his brother embraced , knowing this wouldn't happen that often. "Alright let's do this."

———————————————————————————

Jess stayed quiet as she sat in Simon's Tesla , ignoring all the people surrounding her. She felt Jed's stare on her the whole time , the girl trying to block out the emotions wracking her body. "This is where I've tracked his phone." Vik spoke making the girl take her seat belt off.

"Don't follow me , it has to be just me or they will think you have came to back them up , stay here no matter what." Jess muttered , the door opening as she got out.

She made her way to the opening in the forested , seeing the matching black motorbikes. She took a breath , glancing behind her before making her way forward. The opening seemed to grow as the girl quickened her pace. A large building , it seemed to be a block of flats came into view , the sight of manny and Tobi walking into the building making the girl groan.

Jess quickened her pace , wanting for everything to be over and done with. The birds chirping made the girl calm herself slightly , a small drop of rain falling onto her cheek making it seem as though a tear was falling down her face.

Once the girl got to the door , she felt her nerves creep up again , making her reach for her gun. She slowly pushed the door open , raising her gun slightly. When she couldn't see anyone , the girl lowered her gun , shutting the door with care so it wouldn't make a noise.

She could hear the shouts before a gunshot was heard making the girl move towards the noise.

"Oh how nice it is for you to join us." Jess didn't recognise the voice making her furrow her eyebrows. She neared the main area of the flats , where all the noise was coming from , her finger staying on the guns trigger as she backed up to the wall so she didn't get seen through the glass doors.

——————————————————————————-

Please listen to the song as it creates more feeling and emotions :)

"Where's Freya?" Tobi's voice came out strong , taking a seat in front of the mobster , Manny at his side. "You think I'm letting you see her alone?" "I never said alone Joseph. Now. WHERE IS SHE?!" Tobi growled to the man who just laughed in response. "You do realise my men can kill you right now." Joseph had a grin on his face as he spoke , motioning to the people who stood around him.

"But you won't." Tobi turned at the voice , glaring when he saw Jess , "because we're leaving." The girl spoke motioning for the boys to leave. "What are you doing here?" Manny asked as he began to walk to the girl. Jess glared up at the boy sneering her words , "more time , why are you here?"

Manny glared down to the girl. "I suggest you do what the girl says" "I suggest you shut the fuck up." Tobi growled , standing from his chair making the people in the room pull out weapons. "Tobi , I swear down. Don't." Jess spoke harshly , moving toward the boy. "Jess , back the fuck up." "Ohhhh , so this is the girl Freya wanted dead." Joseph smirked making Tobi rise his gun.

"Huh , she's yours." The man laughed out making Tobi frown as Joseph's men surrounded the room. "This is some fuck shit ,Tobi." Jess spoke as she aimed her gun at the men behind her. "Shut the fuck up , Jess." Manny muttered as he pulled his machete from his waistband. "You really think you can fuck with me?" Joseph yelled as he stood , getting closer to Tobi, "there's three of you and ten of us , I think you might die today , Tobi Brown."

The spit flew into Tobi's face making him chuckle , "you underestimate us , bitch." And with that Tobi shot Joseph making the room uproar with gunfire.

Jess shot the two men behind her before pulling manny down to cover with her. "Are you ready?" She asked the boy next to her who let out a small breath , looking towards her , nodding. "Alright then , lets go."

——————————————————————————-

Manny swung his machete one last time before the last guy fell , Tobi and Jess standing near him.

"I'm done." The girl interrupted the silence making both boys turn to her , "I'm leaving" "what?!" Manny questioned moving towards the girl. "I'm sorry." The girl bowed her head , unable to keep her eyesight on the boys broken expression. "No , you can't leave." Manny reaches for the girls hand , gripping it as he continued , "I'm sorry okay? For everything I've done , everything I've said. But I need you." The boy lifted the girls chin so she was looking him in the eyes , "I NEED YOU." The girl glanced down pulling away from the boy giving a small nod. "I need time , though." Jess gave a small smile to the boy who nodded mumbling , "I'll give you all-" his sentence was cut off as a shot rang out , the boy glancing down to his chest as it began to bleed.

Jess felt the whole world stop as the boy fell to his knees , showing Freya standing behind him with a gun. "NO!" Jess screamed as she dropped to her own knees , her shakey hands grabbing Manny's face , holding it. Tobi leaped forward , his fist meeting Freya's face making her fly to the floor , the gun slipping from her grasp.

Blood fell from Manny's lips making the girl wipe it away , tears falling down her face.
"P-please, don't go," the girl sobbed making Manny reach up to the girls cheek, giving her a broken smile.

"I-i lo-ve you." He choked out , letting his own tears fall. Jess shook her head , crying out , "I-I love you. I've always loved you." She could see the life fading from the boys eyes. The girl leaned down , pressing her shaking lips to the boys bloody ones , kissing him softly.

Feeling the boy kiss back , the girl let a small cry as she pulled away watching as his body went limp , Manny's hand falling from the girls face making her sob.

I'm sorry , yes I did cry writing this. Yes I'm going through some shit and yes I am mentally unstable , loveyou.