[6]

Happy birthday to the king himself , Mannyyyyyyy 🥰🥳

Jess glanced out the glass windows in her room , looking at the moon shine down on the penthouse. Her fingers lifted the blunt to her lips as she sat upright on the edge of her bed , entailing it as she glanced back at Tobi. His chest was pushed against the girls back , his head nuzzled in the girl neck.

Jess' hand grabbed at his chin , pulling it up to her face so their lips could meet , she then exhaled  into the boys mouth , pulling away so the boy could blow out the smoke.

"Do you think we'll ever have a normal life?" The girl whispered as the blunt burnt out as she put it on her bedside table. "We're not normal Jess" Tobi spoke, his hands rubbing the girls exposed stomach , tracing her scar. "I want to be normal" the girl spoke as she stood  , "I want to not fear living in my own home , I want to walk in the streets without being cautious of being on an opp block , I want to have a normal job" the girl trailed off as she walked over to her window , Tobi following behind her , wrapping his arms around the girls waist as he mumbled "come to bed and we can talk about it"

He kissed the girls neck before leading her back to her bed. The two led under the covers , Jess' head laying on the boys chest as he spoke "so if we got to live normal lives , be normal people what would you do?" The girl reached for Tobi's hand , lacing their fingers wondering if the boy actually wanted to know before answering "I'd think I'd want to be a performer like a actress or something , then when the money comes in , I'll go to a strip club" the girl let out a little as she spoke , Tobi chuckling as he hugged the girl closer to him.

"We're not normal baby girl , we never will be" he murmured , letting out a little sigh as she turned over , facing away from the boy. "Do you want a family?" The boy spoke after a moment of silence , cuddling up to the girls back. "Yeh , I've always wanted kids , I like the thought of someone caring for me unconditionally, do you want kids?" Tobi sighed , his head digging in between the girls shoulder blades as he spoke "I would love it but I don't want them to be brought into this life"

Jess turned back to the boy , their faces only being centimetres apart as she spoke in a soft tone "I think you'd be a good dad" Tobi smiled down at the girl , leaning in to kiss her lightly , "you'd be a great mum too" he mumbled between the kisses they shared.

"Wassup bitc-" Jess emitted a small scream as Jide busted through her bedroom door. Tobi leaned over the girl , making sure her body was covered before yelling at the boy "Jide! Get out!" Jide's eyes widened as he stumbled out of the room , gripping on his own feet as he finally got out of the room. "Oh my god! Simon!"

Tobi groaned as Jide's footsteps faded away , his head falling onto the girls shoulder. "He's going to blab" Jess sighed , sitting up from her position  causing the boys head to fall from her shoulder. She proceeded to grab shorts and a jumper , throwing them on herself quickly.

Tobi watched on as the girl looked into the mirror before putting his own clothes on. He then grabbed the girls arm , pulling her to him in a tight hug. "Remember I want you not Saoirse" Jess glanced up at the boy , sighing at his words before walking out of the room , leaving Tobi to be confused.

Jess walked into her living area , silence spreading through the room as she appeared. She glanced around the room , shaking her head before walking into her kitchen. "Hey Jess" Ethan's voice was soft as he approached the girl. "If you're going to say anything about what Jide saw , leave" The girls voice was cold as she grabbed a glass filling it up with water , taking a large gulp. "No , I was just going to say that you should go easy on him , yeh he may have brought an old hoe here , but I can see that he rea-" Ethan was cut off when the girl stumbled , dropping the glass of water which smashed.

"Hey are you okay?" The boy asked , holding the girl up as she stumbled once more. "Jess?" He tried getting the girls attention but she didn't answer back. "Manny!" Ethan yelled when he realised the girls eyes were rolling back. Jess groaned , her legs giving way causing Ethan to become worried as he hoisted her up in his arms.

"What's wrong?" Manny asked as he appeared next to the boy , his eyes widening at the limp girl in his arms.  "I don't know , she wasn't responding to me then she dropped the glass," Ethan rushes out as the girl slumped in his arms. "We need vik" manny said , running back into the living area as Ethan decided to pick the small girl up bridal style and carry her into the living area.

"Vik! What's wrong with her?" Manny questioned as Ethan held the girl with a careful grip. "Wait what's going on?" Lucy questioned as she looked at Vik examining the girl in Ethans arms. "Well for one she's stressed because of everything and two that was probably her first time and we all know Tobi doesn't go easy" the Indian boy chuckled and Manny was disgusted with the thought he was having.

"Ewwww" Manny commented as he rubbed his eyes with his hands hoping to rid his mind with the visions he was having of his brother and Best friend fucking. Jed pushed his brother as he was know getting the same thoughts as him.

"Tobi you dusty guy , you worn the girl out" Lucy laughed out as the boy appeared , Tobi glancing at Jess in ethans arms , chucking. "She enjoyed it" Manny slapped his brother causing the older to laugh. Ethan places the girl on the sofa making sure she was comfortable before stepping away from her.

"Lads , Lads," Jed pulled his play fighting brothers away from each other , looking at each of them before continuing , "let's be real , we all wanted to hit that" The three brothers began to play fight again , the rest watching on , laughing. "Do you man mind , I'm trying to sleep" Jess grumbled causing the three boys to look at her. "Suck my dick" Tobi commented a smirk on his face. Jess kept her eyes closed as she groaned before mumbling "don't make me" "Jess!" "Oh shush"