[9]

"Wait , what?" Vik mumbled to himself as the girl spoke. When he checked the girl over , she had signs of a concussion, she didn't seem to have any form of memory loss. "Why am i here?Where am i?" The girl mumbled , climbing out of the car with a wobble causing Manny to reach for the girl but the girl pushed him away causing him to stumble slightly.

The boy felt tears spring to his eyes as he spoke , "Jess , it's me" As he went to reach for the girl again , she moved back , shaking her head before turning away from the group and began running.

"Get the rest of the guys." Tobi mumbled to Vik , who nodded and ran back into the school. Tobi glanced at his two brothers , Manny in Jed's arms , tears streaming down his face. "Listen Manny , it's going to be oka-""No Jed! She's my bestfriend and she doesn't even remember me!" Manny interrupted his brother , wiping his eye's , his face becoming emotionless as he pulled out of his brothers grasp. "And it's because of that prick" He eyed Mr campbell as the man walked into the school.

Vik's figure appeared at the school doors , Josh , Ethan and Harry following the boy as he bumped into the principal , the small boy glaring at the man before waling back to the group. "Lucy? What's wrong , what's happened?" Harry's figure suddenly appeared in front of Lucy's  , the girl shaking her head in response , hugging the boy close to her.

Josh made his way to to Tobi , seeing behind the boys facade of emotions , grabbing him by his shoulders making their eyes connect. "What happened?" Moans asked , concern laced in his voice.

Tobi felt his own sadness fall down his face , Joshs thumb reaching to swipe the tear away. "She's forgotten" Josh's eyebrows furrowed as he glanced around , looking for Jess. "What do you mean , she's forgotten?" He mumbled looking back at his best friend. "She-I-" Tobi chocked on his words , trying to explain but couldn't.

Instead he stood straight , his face turning cold. I can't show anyone outside the group my emotions. The boy thought casting a quick glance at manny before making his way over to him.

"You need to stop this" Tobi spoke , his finger pointing to Manny's saddened face , a few tears streaming down his face as he sniffled. Manny's eyebrows furrowed as he stared up at his older brother , "What?"  There was aggression in his voice as the boy spoke , not knowing why his brother was being so - so calm.

"Stop crying" Tobi was blunt and Manny could see the old Tobi  creep out. Manny clenched his fists , his sad tears turning into angered ones.  "Do you even care about her?" Manny asked , his facial expressions becoming hard. Josh tried tugging Tobi back , he hadn't ever seen manny so infuriated. "Stop crying , it makes you look weak" The coldness of Tobi's voice shocking the group as he spoke.

"It's better that she's forgotten" Tobi softened his voice but Manny wouldn't have it. The younger boy lunged at his brother , his right fist swinging at Tobi's cheek. Tobi was too shocked at the boys sudden movements to block the hit so instead he shut his eyes , ready for the pain. "Enough." Jed spoke his hand catching Manny's fist just centimetres from Tobi's jaw.

Tobi opened his eyes , watching as Jed pushed manny back by his clenched fist. Hurt spread across Manny's face as Jed spoke , "are we really fighting , over this?" Manny chuckled , shaking his head "yes. Because that girl has done so much for me. For us. And I'm not going to be brain washed into thinking she's better off without us because I love her. I loved her more than anything. And at this moment , more than you" Manny's last words were directed at Tobi , who clenched his jaw , "I'm your brother-" "you're my brother? So where were you when I attempted suicide huh?" Manny's voice raised an octave as he spoke , feeling a mixture of emotions , "she jumped with me the second time I tried. I would do anything for that girl! Even if it means losing everything" Tears of frustration streamed down the boys face as the group stayed silent.

Lucy reaches forward for the boy but he jerked back , shaking his head. "She's done way more than any of you have ever even thought about doing for me" And with that he bolted from the group.

I've got a sidemen imagines book out and possibly another Tobi book coming out if you guys want it 🙃