[22]

Jess felt arms grab at her as she sent her fist into the brick wall. "Jess-" "no manny! All you and Jed have done is judge me , only because I want to feel something other than betrayal!" The girl shoved the boy backwards continuing with her speech , "you two might be normal but you live with monsters too! You have to feel the least bit saddened from your past!"

Manny caught the girls fist , bowing his head as he grumbled , "Do not being up my past." Such venom was spat through that small sentence , it made Jess sober up. "Why shouldn't I ?! It's because of you my last was brought here and for my life to be fucked up even more!" Jed stood from the curb he sat on ; a slight pained look on his face as he tried to stop the two from going at each other's throats. "Guys"

"I didn't force you to kill your dad!" "Guys." "Or your uncle!" Manny's anger was showed through his words , making the girl begin to tear up. "It's because of you I was brought into all of this! It's because off you I care so deeply for him and his thoughts on me!" Jess' anger matched Manny's but the boy felt no remorse as the anger took over him.

"It's not my fault you fell in love with him then failed him! If anything it's YOURS!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Jed yelled making the two stop. The small girl felt her heart stop as she saw the look on Manny's face when he realised what he said. "Don't bother coming back to mine. I should have never trusted you. Any of you." Sneering her words , the girl turned from the two brothers , holding in her cries as she walked away , Jed calling after her.

———————————————————————————

"Why'd you shoot her?!" Tobi yelled slamming his fist into the snipers face. "F-fuck you." His blood filled mouth fell into a smirk , keeping his boss a secret. Tobi chuckled as he sat down on the stairs. "You do know I already know who you are , seb. I also know you have a girlfriend , you ever been in love?" The sniper , seb , glanced to Tobi with a frown on his face , "cause I have and you fucking shot her and killed my baby." Tobi screamed as he rose once more , pulling a gun from his waistband. "Now tell me who you work for or I'll go and kill Louise and fuck your life up!" Tobi got in the mans face as he was strapped to a chair.

"T, I found out who it is." Vik's small voice came from the stairs ; laptop in his hands. "I want to hear this pussy say it!" Tobi yelled before pistol whipping the man sat down. "W-wait , I'll tell you." Seb cried out , his hard personality breaking. Tobi bent , his arms leaning against his legs as he made hand movements for the man to speak.

"Some woman called Freya. She told me to kill her , now please leave my-" a shot rang out , seb going silent as his body slumped , blood pouring from the wound on is forehead.

Vik's eyes widened as Tobi turned , muttering , "was it her?" Vik mumbling "partly," before bowing his head , scared of the boy in front of him. "Get Ethan or josh to clean this up , and tell me who else was part of this." Tobi spoke before pulling the boy up the stairs of the basement , his cargo pants clinking with every step.

——————————————————————————-

Jess sighed as she lowered herself into her bath , the Luke warm water relaxing her beat up body. She winced as the water skimmed her throat , the girl jumping as the stinging sensation through her dressing. Sitting up , Jess sighed , her body aching from the past few weeks.

The patters of rain on her window made the girl anxious as it began to thunder. "Jess?" Jed's voice came from outside the bathroom door making her huff out. "What is it?" Her soft voice was rasped from the recent events. "Can I come in and talk?" Jess chuckled as she wiped the fresh tears from her eyes , "but I'm naked." "And?" The girl let out another sigh before allowing the boy to come in.

Jed slipped on the counter , his eyes staying on the girls face as he spoke , "earlier got a bit out of hand," he watched as the girl leaned her head on the back of the bath tub. "I don't care Jed. He's been acting like a dickhead recently," the girls eyes closed as she spoke , not caring if the boy could see her scarred body underneath the bubbles water.

"You didn't have to start an argument," Jed spoke softly , not wanting to anger the girl. "You guys didn't have to spoil my night , it was already bad enough." Jess opened her eyes as tears leaked out of them , Jed's soft look returning on his face as he watched the girl lift her wet hands to her face , sobbing.

"Kitten..." Jed mumbled as he jumped off the counter , bending down next to the bath tube , his hand brushing the wet hair from the girls forehead. The girl continued to sob , her bodies movement making the water splash slightly. "I just w-want happiness , j-Jed." Pulling her hands away from her face , Jess stared at the boy in his eyes.

Jed felt his heart hurt as he looked for the least bit happiness in the girls eyes letting his own tear fall from his eye. He rose , grabbing a towel before putting his hand out for the girl. "Come on ," the boy mumbled as he helped the girl out of the bath , wrapping the towel around her before reaching into the water , pulling the plug.

The sniffles from the girl soon stopped as Jed grabbed her hand , leading her to her room. "Get dressed , I'll order us some food okay?" Jess glanced away from Jed , a frown on her face s she hear her door open then close , leaving her alone with her thoughts.

I've let my bsf pre read the next chapter and she cried. I'm so sorry 😕