[16]

A new Tobi book is out , it has short chapters but I'm updating it very very frequently, oh and there's smut in this chapter 😘

Callum laughed as Manny threw a crisp at Jess making the girl glare at him. "Can I get a vodka and coke please," Jess glanced to Saoirse who spoke as she stared at her. "Sure , I got it cal," the girl kept eye contact as she spoke , making the sidemen stare at her.

"Ice?" Jess asked as she put the coke in the glass. "Yes , could you hurry it up as well," Saoirse banged her hand down on the table making Jess glare at her. "Lu , get some ice please," the bluntness of the girls voice made Lucy smirk , going behind the bar , scooping the ice before putting it in the drink. "Thanks Lu," the girl mumbled giving Lucy a stare.

Lucy gave a small smirk , pushing the girls shoulder as if she was saying no problem. Jess over exaggerated the push , her arm flying forward to spill the drink all over Saoirse's lap. Manny and Jed started hitting each other as they laughed together.

"Oops , sorry." Jess giggled as the other girl looked horrified. "I-are you fucking serious?!" Saoirse yelled , her friends rushing to the girl. "No." Jess held her hand out for Lucy to put the newly poured pint into her hand. "This ones for you," Jess smiled at the three girls , throwing the drink over Freya. Manny and Jed were pissing their selfs with laughter , now hitting Tobi who was smirking.

Jess then began to make her way around the bar. "That's because you're a snakey bitch and honestly I'd any of you want to fucking step to me again, I'll kill you," Jess proceeded to stop in front of the three girls , pulling her gun from her waist band. "You bitch-" Jess cocked her gun at Kirsty's words. "Sorry , but why are you speaking? You're so irrelevant that I won't mind putting a bullet in your skull right now," the girl shoved her gun forward , pistol whipping Kirsty.

"See all these people in this pub? They mind their business , but just because you're my mans old hoe , and you're a snakey blonde bimbo , you think you can step to me?" The girl pushed the gun against Saoirse's forehead , fear radiating off the brunette. Lucy made her way next to Jess , a small smile on her face as she spoke , "now , I suggest you leave before I allow dawn to shoot you."

Saoirse backed off , Freya rolling her eyes as she helped Kirsty out. "This isn't over!" Saoirse spike before turning , walking out the pub Jess trying to go after her only to be held back by Tobi. The girl growled at the man , "get the fuck off me." She ripped her arm from the boys grasp , growling slightly.

Tobi furrowed his eyes rows as the girl gave him a cold glare. "Cal I'm going home , I'll get your number off one of the boys and you can give me the times when you want me to come in," Lucy waved at the boys as she followed behind Jess.

———————————————————————————

The two girls sat in Jess' room , a fort surrounding the two as they spoke , "Wait, so Simon actually kept you and Harry away from each other?" Jess asked as she painted her toe nails. "Yeh , but when he realised that we couldn't live without each other , he allowed it." Lucy took her lollipop out of her mouth as she glanced at her freshly painted nails. "Do you ever want all three brothers?" Lucy asked abruptly making Jess choke on her spit , "What?" Lucy smirked at the girl , raising her eyebrow , "You know exactly what i mean jess , now answer my question." Jess looked down to her toe nails as they began to dry underneath the nail dryer mumbling , "I mean , i wouldn't hate it , they all are just special , i guess."

Lucy gave a small smile before staring at the girl asking , "Do you remember everything?" Jess shrugged her shoulders making Lucy glare at her , "No , i mean about the sex , you know , with Tobi?" Jess blushed as she glanced to Lucy before back down to her now dried toe nails. "Yeh..." She mumbled , glancing back at Lucy to see her reaction.

"So tell me how he was..." Lucy spoke in excitement , a large smile on her face. Jess laughed , shaking her head at how care free Lucy was before smiling to herself at the memory of her and Tobi. "I- I just don't want to talk about him at the moment, he's pissed me off." Lucy frowned as she finished her lollipop.

"What's going on?" Jess gave Lucy a dumb look as she spoke , "one , Saoirse , two he's a prick and three , I just want him to be - ugh I don't know?" Jess couldn't get her words out , being so irritated with herself. Lucy giggled before pushing the girls shoulder , "you love him."

Jess grew angry at the words , standing up as she mumbled , "I don't love him , I don't love anyone. I do not care nor believe in love , you should know that." The girl growled as the door to her room opened , the girl leaving the fort to see Simon.

She pushed past the boy , going into her bathroom turning her shower on , making sure it was hot. Jess sighed as she undressed , the scars making her remember her father and uncle. She shook her head as she climbed into the shower  letting the warmth hug her body.

The girl laid her arms against the wall , letting her head rest on them as the water dropped on the back of her head , slowly making it's way to the front of the girls face , the loud music from the living room making her sigh. The feeling of hands on her sides made the girl jump , spinning around to see Tobi. She punched the boys chest before turning back around mumbling "dickhead."

Tobi stared at the girls bare ass , biting his lip as he pulled the girl to his chest by her hips. "What's going on with you babygirl?" He mumbled putting his head on the girls shoulder , kissing the girls neck slightly. Jess let out a little breath , shrugging her shoulders as she spoke , "nothings going on , I'm fine."

Tobi sighed as his hands rubbed the girls side , his lips dragging across the girls neck to her ear as he mumbled into her ear "You can talk to me baby , tell me anything." Jess shook her head before turning to the boy , leaning up to kiss the boy. Tobi grabbed the girls legs , hoisting her up against the wall so he wouldn't have to lean down. The girl wrapped her arms around the boys neck as she deepens the kiss , slipping her tongue into his mouth , the water falling on both of them.

Tobi let out a groan as the girl pulled his Afro slightly , his hand making its way in between the girls thighs creeping up to the girls heat as he let the girl down from the wall. Their lips disconnected as the boy rubbed the girls clit , licking his lips as he saw the girl let out a small moan of pleasure , her eyes squeezing shut as Tobi slipped a finger into the girl.

Jess grabbed the boys arms as he slipped in another finger beginning to pump his fingers. The girl let out a moan before opening her eyes , staring up at the boy as she rose her hand to his chest taking a breath. Tobi pulled his fingers out of the girl before turning her around , the water hitting the girls back as he bent the girl over , rubbing his dick over the girls folds before pushing himself into the girl letting out a groan at the tightness.

Jess moaned out as she began bouncing back onto the boys dick , Tobi grabbing the girls sides as he kept up with the girls pace. "Mmhm , t-Tobi , uhh," the girl moaned as he sped up , her hands holding the walls in front of her as she let her head fall forward slightly before she felt him  begin to hit her g-spot.

She let out a loud moan making Tobi slap her ass , that just adding to the pleasure. "Fuckkk," Tobi moaned out as he looked up to the ceiling , his eyes closing as he bit his lip , feeling closer to his orgasm. The two soon climaxed , Tobi sighing as he pulled out , the girl standing up before turning to the boy a small glare on her face as she spoke , "this doesn't mean I forgive you," the boy pulled Jess to him again , growling before mumbling , "I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk out of this shower , so I suggest you forgive me babygirl," the girl smirked as she leaned up , kissing the boys lips softly.