[21]

Tobi watched as Jess sobered up , Saoirse constantly needing his touch. His brothers had spoken to him a few times , both mentioning the disappointment in him leaving jess at the time she needed him the most. However both approaches were different , Jed took a calm approach where as manny threw a glass of water over the boy which resulted in the two fighting.

Manny now sat at the bar , Jess making sure the boy didn't go for Tobi again.

"Do you mind Tobi? I was speaking and you were just ignoring me?" Saoirse spoke , rolling her eyes as she grabbed the boys hand. Tobi glanced down at their hands , pulling his away as he though back to his and Jess' conversation.

Speaking of the girl , she was now making her way to the karaoke stage , Manny laughing as she tripped up the stage. Jess stuck her middle finger up at the boy before nodding to the DJ. The best soon played many of the girls in the pub hyping Jess already.

(Needed me by Rihanna)

"I was good on my own , that's the way it was , that's the way it was," Tobi let his gaze wonder to the the girl , Saoirse still trying to get the boys attention. Jess eyes darted to the boys , their eyes staying connected as the girl continues to sing , "you was good on the low for a faded fuck , on some faded love. Shit , what the fuck you complaining for? Feeling jaded huh?" The girl felt herself smirk as she took the mic off the stand. , girls in the pub howling at her.

"You was just another bitch on the hit list. Trynna fix your inner issues with a bad bitch." Tobi grew angry as he caught the girls eyesight once more , the girl making sure he knew these words were directed at him. "Didn't they tell you that I was a savage. Fuck your white horse and a carriage l , bet you never could imagine. Never told you , you could have it." Manny smirked at his best friend as she began to sing the chorus , knowing the song was directed at Tobi.

Once the girl finished the song , the girl giggling as people clapped for her , jumping off the stage she ran to manny who gave her a glass of cider. "You need to calm down with the drinks," Jed Warner the two , sipping from his coke. The girl let out a laugh as she stood between Jed's legs , her arms falling over his shoulders as she leaned against the bar. "You just can't have fun."

Jess giggled as Jed pulled her closer to his body , the boy mumbling "no I'm just looking out for you cause you've been shot in the throat and shouldn't be talking much." Jess rolled her eyes as she pulled away from the boy , leaning on the bar once more. Callum pulled on the girls hair making her swivel around punching the boy in his arm.

"What you telling me , Manny?" Jess turned her head to the voice , a small smirk on her lips when she saw Tolu , the football team spreading around the room. Jed pulled the girl back into his chest , growling in her ear "don't even think about it" Huffing the girl turned to him , her finger digging in his chest , "you don't tell me what to do." She gave a cheeky smile before Tolu turned to the two.

"Yo , Jed." The two boys did a small handshake before Jess stepped away from Jed , hugging the taller man in front of her. "What you saying , b." Tolu mumbled as he squeezed the girl before pulling away before glancing to the girls throat seeing the covering on it but not bothering to comment on it as the news had already spread around London.

"How come you're here?" The girl asked as she motioned to cal to pour him a drink. "Me and the boys just finished practice and we'd thought we'd pop in." The man ducked his head to the girls so she could hear his voice over the drunk woman singing karaoke.

Jess gave a small nod to the boy before turning to Callum who handed her a cider , before grabbing her own , turning back to the boy she handed him his drink before taking a sip from her own. "You trying to get me drunk , b?"

Tobi watched the two converse , a scowl on his face as Jess laughed at something Tolu said , her hand going to the boys arm. He kissed his teeth as he stood , Saoirse's hand slipping from his lap. The girl looked up at him , groaning as the boy walked away. "Tobi-" "I'm leaving. Don't contact me again." Tobi didn't even turn to the girl as he spoke. "But-" "you, me , this was a mistake. Now leave me the fuck alone." Tobi growled pushing the girl away from him as she approached him before making his way out of the pub.

Pulling his jumper closer to his body , Tobi began to make his way home c the only thought on his mind was that he needed to find out who this sniper worked for before everything falls to pieces.

You guys are going to hate me.