[19]

"We have to get her stable to save the baby." Doctors rushed around the room as they tried to help the girl.

——————————————————————————-

Tobi had taken the unknown sniper to the sidemen house , the boy trying to make them tell him who they were working for but without any information , the boy locked the sniper up before leaving the house.

———————————————————————————

Lucy had a large smile on her face as Tobi walked in , making the boy become confused. "Is she okay?" The boy asked as he sat next to his brother. Manny glanced up to the boy mumbling "your pull out game weak , bro." Lucy smacked Manny in the back of the head before staring at Tobi , a cold glare on her face , "you better not pussy out on her now Tobi , she's pregnant."

Tobi felt the whole world stop as those words were muttered. First Jess tells him she loves him and now he finds out she's pregnant. He was so overwhelmed with feelings that the boy stood , shaking his head. "I'm not a suitable dad - I-no" He felt the tears in his eyes as he made his way out of the room , ignoring the calls for him to go back.

Josh gave a look to Jide before both of them stood , Josh speaking , "he needs someone right now." Jide gave a small nod before both of them followed after Tobi. Ethan sighed before standing up himself , mumbling "I'll make sure they get home safe , come on Vik." The two boys left , leaving manny , Jed , Lucy , Simon and Harry in the waiting room.

——————————————————————————-

The group waited for a while longer before the doctor walking in , allowing the group to see the girl. Lucy held onto Simon's arm tightly as they entered the room , seeing the girl led with her back towards the group.

"Hey kitten." Jed mumbled as he made his way to the girls front , bending down to be face to face with the girl , a gloom look on the girls face. "You're pregnant Jess! You got-" "they didn't tell you did they." Jess interrupted Lucy , silence coming after the girls voice.

"I miscarried , I-I lost the baby." The girl squeezed her eyes shut as tears fell down her cheeks. Jed brushes the tears of the girls cheeks feeling his heart break for the girl. Manny held his hand to his mouth as his own tears fell at the girls sobs , Simon bringing the boy into his arms as he held both him and Lucy.

"I-it's all my fault. I should've just stayed with Vik." Jed climbed until the hospital bed next to the girl , holding her as she sobbed. The room had a depressed feel , no one speaking as the girl sobbed herself to sleep in Jed's arms.

———————————————————————————-

The girl was soon allowed to leave the hospital , the same glum expression on her face as she was driven home , Manny's fingers laced with her own. "I'm thinking of staying for a while , I don't want to leave you on your own after what's happened." Manny spoke as they pulled up to the girls apartment.

The girl didn't reply as she climbed out of Simon's Tesla , beginning to make her way to her penthouse. "It's just going to be a hard time for her man." Simon spoke , giving Manny a small smile before him and Jed got out , following the girl into the flats. "Can you guys stay with me tonight , in my room? I just need to have company." The girl spoke , keeping her head down. Jed glanced at Manny , the two frowning at each other before the elevator doors opened , Jess making her way out of it.

——————————————————————————-

Tobi pushes Josh away from him as he stared at the girl in sight. "Yo." He spoke as he approached the girl , drink in his system. The girl turned to him , a smirk on her face as she grabbed him by his jacket mumbling "I told you , you'd run back to me."

———————————————————————————-

"Hey , stop crying , it's not your fault kitten." Jed whispered as he held the girl in his arms. She had been in her room crying for hours before she began to feel sleepy , Jed and Manny hurting as they led with the girl who softly hiccuped before falling asleep.

Manny picked up his phone as it began to vibrate , seeing it to be Vik. "What's up Vik?" The boy mumbled as he stood from the girls bed , giving a small nod to Jed who held an asleep Jess in his arms. "Josh is drunk and umm Tobi's done something." Manny heard the boys voice trail making the boy become confused.

"What , what has he done?" Manny asked as he made his way to the girls kitchen. "He's left , with Saoirse." Manny let out a breathless chuckled , "he's not even here to support his grieving girl." "What do you mean?" Manny shook his head before mumbling , "she's had a miscarriage Vik , the baby's dead."